Prologue

Vas Happenin'? I started another Fan Fiction, just because I wanted to try the Zarry one. The prologue is short, but let me know what you think of it and I will post the first chapter soon! :) 

Dedicated the prologue to niallsbestie, for doing me an amazayn cover! Thank you so much, love! xxx

Disclaimer: Unfortunaltely, I don't own the boys and whatever happens in this story isn't real~

Enjoy!

It all started with a simple hug.

I was having a bad day, after I found out that my girlfriend, Perrie, was cheating on me. If I'm being honest, I wasn't really that surprised. I knew something was going on, but it still hurt to know that I wasn't good enough for her. 

I was listening to music, when Harry burst into my room and pulled me into a hug. Then, I felt sparks jolt through my body and all those other cliché phrases, pertaining to your feelings and knowing there's something different about them.

"It's gonna be okay, Z. It just takes time." Harry said, with a soothing voice, causing me to instantly feel better - not that I was really that broken anyway. He rubbed my hand soothingly and I nuzzled my nose in the crook of his neck, breathing in his fresh scent. Okay, I admit, that wasn't really a normal thing to do, for a straight guy, but what can you do? 

I nodded and pulled away from the hug. I still had goosebumps all over my hands, wherever his hand had touched. 

"Oh, and I know this isn't the best time, but I'm kind of going out with this girl who's friends with Perrie. I hope that it doesn't bother you 'cause I really like her." Harry said quietly, as he walked towards my door. 

Terrific.