12. It's Ziall Time

Zayn's POV

We arrived at the hotel few hours later and my back and bum were sore from all that sitting. I stretched myself and got out of the car after Niall. He locked the door and we made our way to the hotel. I let a content sigh as I finally realized I didn't need to see Harry for awhile. 

"Why so happy?" Niall asked and I noticed he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. I shook my head still smiling a little and continued walking. Niall got the key cards to our rooms and we started getting ready for the bar. I got in the shower and dressed some better clothes. White t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black blazer. As I walked to the door to go hurry Niall up, there was a light knock on the door.

"Zaynie, what's taking you so long?! We're gonna be late and I don't even know where we are going." Niall shouted and I opened the door looking at him blankly. He gave me a sheepish smile. 

"Did you take a shower, Ni?" I asked and he nodded. I looked at him for awhile and sniffed his neck as I walked past him. 

"You sure? You still smell like that car." I said and Niall was frozen to his spot. Slowly he turned his face to my direction. 

"Dude, did you just sniff me?" I nodded, smirking. 

"That's just..." 

"Too gay? And you're not gay, right?" 

"One more thing about me being gay, and you own me a golden card to Nando's," Niall growled playfully and I chuckled as I opened the door for him. We stepped outside and I shivered, because of the slight breeze.

"So, where are we going?" Niall asked curiously as I stepped in the driver's seat. I shrugged, smiling a little even I knew exactly where we were going. 

"Better not take me to some strip club, Z." 

"Sure, sure."

"Are we there yet?" Niall asked frown on his face. "I'm getting a little hungry."

"Niall, we just left from the hotel five minutes ago." I explained and Niall turned to look at me, with his pout-face. 

"We've passed at least two thousand bars already! I want food!" I laughed at this. 

"I don't think it's logically possible to pass two hundred bars within five minutes. I mean..." 

"Don't you start with me, Zayn. I'm hungry and I don't want to hear your over-logical thoughts." Niall said and shifted a little to take a better position in the seat. He closed his eyes for awhile.

"You sound like a over hormonal pregnant woman." I mumbled and Niall groaned in his seat. 

"I heard that." He mumbled sleepily and in no time I heard quiet snores coming from him. I continued driving and Niall woke up about twenty minutes later.