1. Interview

Chapter 1

A/N: So, the first chapter is up! I hope you like it! :) 

This chapter is dedicated to MusicIsSanity, to my amazing editor, who have helped me with my story! I really appreciate it! Thank you so much! xxx

Warnings: Some swearing. ^~^

Leave a comment and vote, so I know if you liked it at all or not! Thank you, loves! :) 

~Nea

Zayn's POV

After the day I hugged Harry, I started having these weird feelings and I don't know how to get rid of them. I mean, I was starting to notice every little thing Harry did.

Everything along the lines of how he bit his lip, when he was nervous, how he flipped his hair, so it would look messier, how his cheeky smile showed his dimples even more, and how his eyes appeared even greener when they sparkled with joy.

Now, we were sitting in the car and on the way to our interview. I was nervous because there would definitely be some questions about me and Perrie and I wasn't really sure how I was supposed to answer all of them. I mean, she cheated on me. How can you possibly say something reasonable after that?

"Zayn… Zayn!" I heard someone yell and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Wha..?" I asked confused. Everyone was talking to each other just a moment ago, while I was listening to the music from my iPhone. So, what are they yelling at me?

"Are you okay?" Liam asked. "You've been stuck in your thoughts for quite some time, if you ask me."

"It's nothing. I was thinking, if you make a cow laugh really hard, would milk come out of its nose." I said sarcastically and smiled halfheartedly. The boys busted into laughter and I shook my head. What are they, five?

"Whatever, mate. Anyway, we're already here, so get your asses out of the car!" Louis yelled, laughing, and we walked in front of the screaming fans. Seriously, you think you could get used to it, but no way.

"Harry, marry me! Niall, you're so cute! Louis, don't ever change! Liam, you're so cool! Zayn!" That's about it. Per usual, there were only a few shouts about me, but it didn't really bother me. I mean, I'm the quiet one of the band, so it's really hard to get to know me and I don't blame people for not trying.

We walked inside and everyone smiled at each other. We waited for the interviewer and she came to us just a while after.

"So, boys! I'm Catilyn, but just call me Cat. There are huge load of fans out there, so be careful what you say, 'k?" Cat said smiling sweetly. She had long brown-ish hair, cute glasses, gray eyes and she was wearing fashionably, appropriate clothes; but it isn't exactly possible to look at her that way, when you have a crush on you male, best friend.

"Sure, sure!" Niall said winking. Yeah, trust him to be careful with his words.

We walked to the red couch, which was placed in the center of the stage. I was sitting between Louis and Harry. Just my luck. Niall was sitting next to Louis, and Liam was next to Niall.

"So, ladies and gentlemen, we have your favorite boy band right here in front of you. Say hello to One Direction!" Cat said and all the screaming and yelling started all over again. We greeted the fans and Catilyn started the questions.

"So, let's start with the most wanted question. Which one of you is single?" Niall shot his hand up and so did I. It was weird. I haven't raised my hand to that question for a long time.