10. Don't You Freaking Dare To Touch Him

Zayn's POV

We arrived at the party after everyone was ready. Our driver actually rented a kick-ass car for us, so Louis drove us to the party. There were hundreds of people surrounding us as we stepped inside. Niall was holding Liam's sleeve and Louis was giving intense stares to Liam once in a while. I kept glancing at Harry whose arm was intertwined with Jade's. It made me sick, but there really wasn't anything I could do about it.

"You okay there, Zayn?" I heard Harry asking me. I nodded, giving a fake smile. It was seriously becoming a problem to be near Harry since he was so smoking hot all the time. I  bet he saw the bulge in my pants while we were still at the hotel. I ended up jerking in the bathroom thinking about him. How lame is that?

"I'm good. Weren't we supposed to wear masks? Where are they?" I asked, trying to change the subject and heard Niall giggling loudly. I guess the masks are that way then.

"Doesn't it bother you, that Niall is with Liam and holding his hand?" I turned to look at Harry, who was pointing in Niall's and Liam's direction. I shrugged and smiled a little.

"It's fine. I know there's nothing going on between the two of them." I answered and we walked together to the table where the masks were. I saw Jade looking at me, when Harry didn't notice. She kept giving me these murderous glances and slid her hand around Harry's waist. I cringed and turned to look at Niall, who jumped on me, laughing.

"Zaynie, look! I found us matching masks!" He shouted excitedly. I swear he has some kind of ADHD, because he's not even drunk and he's already giggling like he is.

"That's great, Ni, but do we seriously have to wear those?" I asked desperately. He nodded, smirking, and without saying anything, he pushed me back so I stumbled into Harry. My God. I blushed as I noticed his hands sneaking their way to my waist and chest.

"Um, sorry.. Ni-Niall just... Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to." I mumbled and heard a low chuckle from Harry. He held me in place awhile and took his hands off of me. I felt empty and cold without his hands around my waist. They were like meant to be there, not around that bitch.

"It's fine. You know how Niall gets." He winked and I swear, the bulge was making its way to my pants again.

"Yeah, I guess. Niall!" I shouted and he came up to me jumping like a five year old girl.

"What was that?!" I asked as Harry made his way to the dance floor with Jade.

"What was what? I thought you would like to rub your bum against his crotch." He said innocently, and I stared at him, shocked with what I just heard.

"You thought I would like to rub my what against his what?! Niall, you were supposed to be the innocent one here!" I stared at him and he just shrugged like nothing happened.

"I think the innocent role is placed on you after that "little secret" you revealed."

"You are a virgin too, so I'm not the only one here, and I'm not innocent!"

"Who said anything about me being a virgin?" Niall asked.

"So, you're not?"

"Well, I guess I am." Niall said and I smirked. There was no way I would allow someone to take Niall's virginity.

"So, you're suggesting I should start being celibate?" Niall asked amused. I did not just say that aloud.

"You actually did, but it's fine. I like my boyfriend to be protective." He said and hugged me from behind as Louis came up to us.

"So, you guys are acting like a couple? Trying to make our little Hazza jealous, are we now?" He asked chuckling.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked groaning, when Niall trailed his tongue against my jawline.