19. Sometimes We

Dedicated to ZaaYumn who keeps commenting my stories! Thank you, babe! Love chuuuu!! <3 

Liam's POV

We were sitting at the table with others after Harry and Zayn left to go to the library. I was sitting next to Louis and Niall sat in front of us.

"So, Niall.. How are you and Drew?" I asked and Louis giggled next to me. I gave him a confused look and he just shrugged, mumbling how 'you' and 'Drew' rhymed. I smiled and shook my head.

"We're good! Drew is really nice and I really like him. I just know if he likes me as much as I like him." Niall said, first with excited voice, but then with a little hint of uncertainty.

"Oh, come on, mate! Drew is head over heels for you. You think he would keep helping Zayn, if he wasn't interested in you? He loves you, believe me." Louis said smiling and I looked at him adoringly. Niall nodded, looking a little more confident after Louis' speech. 

"Wait, what if he likes Zayn?! Oh my Gosh! He's gonna leave me for Zayn! But Zayn is in love with Harry, so Drew will be heartbroken as well! I need food!" Niall rambled and we looked behind Niall, smiling what we saw. Drew appeared behind him and kissed his neck, making Niall jump a little. 

"Hey there, my little leprechaun. I heard you ranting here and you know what? I wouldn't leave you for Zayn or anyone else, yeah? I'm in love with you, even I've known you for so little time. But everything you tell me, makes me love you even more." Drew said and put a bucket of flowers and a box of chocolate in front of Niall. 

"You guys are so cute!" Louis shouted and clapped his hands. Niall had tears in his eyes as he pulled Drew in to a sweet kiss. 

"Should we leave them alone?" I asked and Louis nodded. We stood up from the table and left the young couple be.

"So, are we taking our relationship slow enough for your liking?" Louis asked after awhile of silence. I turned to look at him and he was adorably biting his lip.  

"I think we're taking this a little too slow, yeah?" I said smirking and pushed him against the wall, kissing him first on the lips, moving down to his throat after. Louis made the sweetest moans and I picked him up, while he wrapped his legs around my waist. After awhile of making out, we heard some shouting coming closer to us. Well, wasn't it Niall and his lover boy?

"Guys! What the hell?! You couldn't wait even a little longer?" Niall shouted, looking rather amused. Louis buried his face in to my neck and I chuckled. 

"Sorry, Ni. What is it?" I asked and put Louis down. He glared at Niall, who looked at us innocently. 

"We're going to the park, since Zayn and Harry are spending time together. Wanna come with us?" Niall said and Drew nodded. I only now noticed he was only wearing lose jeans, black tank top and beanie. 

"You're not gonna get cold? It's like freezing out there!" I exclaimed and he shook his head, smiling and telling he was warm enough. We started to walk outside, Louis still pouting next to me.

"Freaking cock blocks." Niall turned to look at Louis, while giggling. 

"What did you say?" He asked Louis, who shrugged and showed his middle finger. Very mature. I laughed at the thought. Louis turned to look at me with a questioning expression and I leaned closer to whisper to his ear. 

"I'm so gonna ruin you tonight." Louis let out a quiet whimper.

Harry's POV

I grapped Zayn's wheelchair handles and began to roll him back to our room, trying to hide my raging boner.