18. Seducing Harry

Zayn's POV

So, it was the day when I was supposed to seduce Harry. I felt kinda pathetic trying to seduce my best friend, because one, he had a girlfriend and two, because I was in a wheelchair. But he didn't seem to mind. I thought the way to seduce Harry most of the night, but didn't come up with any super great ideas, I'll just go with the flow. 

"Do you want to eat some breakfast here or go to the cafeteria? Are your friends coming today?" My doctor asked as he opened the door peaking in. I chuckled and pulled my shirt on. 

"Cafeteria. Not to be rude, but the food here sucks." Hospital food was total crap, at least the meals I've eaten here. "And they should be coming, hopefully, or I will bore to death. Harry promised to take me to the library, which is downstairs?" Mr. Calleigh, my doctor nodded, smiling knowingly. I groaned. 

"Luke, shut up! I don't want to hear anything!" We had become quite close already with my doctor. He was nice and didn't try to push me to anything. He was about thirty year old, hazel eyes and dark brown short hair. Oh, and glasses. They were pretty sexy, I can tell you that. Harry likes glasses too, so that's one of my seducing plans. He chuckled and tapped me on the head.

"Didn't say anything. You should go for Harry, though. You would make a great couple." I rolled my eyes and yawned. 

"Whatever. Help me to the wheeley, please." I tried to reach him with my hands. 

"You know, I saw you climbing to chair by yourself. Not your slave, Zaynie boy." He grinned and turned his back for me. Dammit. 

"Pwease... I'm really tired.." I yawned again, rubbing my eyes. He sighed dramatically and placed me quickly to the chair. Works every time.

"Thanks, doc. If the boys come asking, tell them I'm in the cafeteria, would you?" I asked smiling and he nodded walking out of the room behind me. Squeezing my shoulder slightly, he asked if he had to come and feed me as well. I chuckled and pushed him off, making my way to the cafeteria. It was full of young and older people with their hospital gowns on. I rolled my way to the line, where the food was.

"Hey, pretty boy, move out of the way!" Someone yelled behind me with a strong accent. I turned to look who yelled and came face to face with three guys. 

"What the heck are you blabbering about? I was here first, asshole." I mumbled and he look at me angrily. 

"What did you just call me?!" He was making a scene and people were starting to notice. I shook my head and sighed. I really didn't want to deal with three assholes so early in the morning. 

"Asshole. I called you an asshole. Is there something wrong with your hearing?" I asked smirking and turned away from them, continuing to look at the food. I felt a push and in no time I was facing the floor. One of the guys hovered above me and a fist collided in to my face. It hit right above my eye and I tried to push the guy away.

"Fuck!" 

"Maybe you learn your place now, pretty boy. You're from that gay band, One Direction, aren't you?" One of the guys asked and I pulled myself up to the wheelchair, with bit of a struggle.

"We're not a gay band, moron. You guys go behind the fucking line or somewhere else to eat." I said, without showing the pain above my eye. 

"You got some balls there. I like it." 

"You have no idea. So, how is it?" I asked and they walked behind the line after shaking my hand with grin on their faces. 

"Oh, and Malik? You're gunna sit with us, right?" One of the guy yelled from the line. I shrugged and smirked.