15. Changed Feelings?

Harry's POV

After receiving the call from Niall, I ran back to the apartment, telling the others that we needed to leave immediately. 

Now groaning in the car while waiting Jade, who had disappeared after me from the hotel, I felt frustrated that I couldn't go to Zayn. I had no idea where Jade had been, but after calling her the third time she answered and told that she would be here in few minutes.

"I'm so sorry that I'm late!" Jade yelled as she walked to the car with three bags of clothes in her hands. I shook my head and asked her to get in the car. 

"Something happened to Zayn and we need to go to him. It's all my fault." I explained and Louis, who was driving, placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. 

"How is it your fault, Harry? He's the one who left, I thought he could even take care of himself." Jade said from the backseat and I turned to look at her with a confused expression. 

"You want me to slap her? Because I would be happy to." Louis whispered and I tried to hide my smile. It wasn't right that I find it hilarious that my friend wanted to slap my girlfriend, but she was being too mean for Zayn. 

"Why don't you just drive." I said snickering quietly. I leaned my head on the window and stared at the trees passing by as Louis started driving. 

"We'll be there in no time and you'll get to see your precious boyfriend." Louis muttered with a smirk on his face and I gave him a look before shutting my eyes. Boyfriend certainly sounded good to me. But that'll never happen.

"Harry. Harrrry. Harry!" I heard Louis shouting my name and groaned yawning. Smacking a little, I heard a whine from Louis and smirked evilly. I knew how he hated smacking, it was probably the worst thing he could hear. 

"Yeah? Are we there yet?" I asked and he nodded slowly. I looked around me and Liam was nowhere to be seen. 

"He wanted to buy something for them. I waited for you and Jade to wake up." Louis explained and I turned to look at Jade who was playing something with her phone. 

"Hey, babe. Everythin' 's going to be okay." I said and she smiled, leaning to peck my lips. I got out of the car as did Jade and Louis and we walked inside of the hospital. I wasn't really comfortable in hospitals, but this was Zayn we were talking about. He better be okay, or I'll kick his ass. 

"Is Zayn going to come back with us?" Jade asked quietly. I turned to look at her and saw a uncertain expression on her face. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her neck lovingly.

"Hopefully, but Jade there's nothing to worry about. Zayn isn't trying to steal me away from you." I said and she nodded, not really believing me. Louis asked the nurse about Zayn and she told his room-number. 

"69, can you believe that?" Louis snickered and I was just about to call him immature, when Liam walked behind him, with a pucket of flowers and chocolate.

"Very mature, LouLou." Liam whispered and Louis let an awkward "meep!" sound. 

"Oh my lord, you almost gave me a heart attack, Liam!" 

"Keep it down guys, or they're gonna throw us out of here." Jade said with an amused smile on her face. We walked to the door and Louis started to reach to it, when I gripped his wrist. He turned to look at me with a frown. 

"What now?" 

"What if- What if it's something bad? Like really really bad?" I whispered and Louis gave me a quick hug, smiling his usual smile.

"I'm sure they wouldn't let us in, if he was missing a head or something." Liam said and got odd looks from me, Louis and Jade. He shrugged and opened the door. What I saw, I certainly didn't expect. Some blond guy was trying to rip Zayn's shirt off, while Zayn was struggling and whining. Niall was in the other bed with his eyes closed.