3. Shopping For Tour

Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Because Jade cut her finger, our movie night was ruined. We decided to go shopping for our tour-wardrobe. Jade had left with Derek to check her hand in hospital and we waited for Zayn to change his clothes, since they were covered in blood. I was grateful for his help, but he seemed to be little off, after the accident.

"Zayn, come on! I wanna go and get something to eat!" Niall shouted next to me. I turned to look at him and smirked. That guy totally misunderstood everything we said to him.

"Ni, we're not going to eat. We're going to shop for some clothes." You should have seen his face. It changed from shocked to anger, and then to sadness. It almost looked like he was going to cry.

"But…but I thought we were having a dinner outside, today?" Niall mumbled, as Zayn walked down the stairs, chuckling at Niall's misunderstanding. He pushed a little lollipop towards Niall's mouth, once he had reached us.

"We can eat after shopping, Niall. No need to look so shocked." Zayn said, and smiled his mysterious smile. He had his red jumper and beige chinos, which made him look kind of cute. Wait, no it didn't. He looked just normal.

"Ready to go?" Liam asked from the door. We nodded, then jogged to the car, where Louis was already in driver’s seat. We gathered into the car and drove to the mall. Niall was really excited, since he knew we would go eat afterwards

"Ni, calm down. Louis can't focus on driving if you jump around the car all the time." Since when was Zayn so responsible? He was usually the one jumping around with Niall or sitting quietly in the back.

"Z, what happened with Jade? You haven't been yourself after I came back into the kitchen." I said and his eyes widened a little. So something happened after all.

"Nothing happened. It’s not a big deal. I was shocked because of all that blood." He lied. He seriously thought I would believe that? Zayn had never ever had a fear of blood, so why would he have it now?

"Well, whatever she did, I'm sure she didn't mean it." I said, looking at him with a small smile playing on my lips. Zayn seemed to think about this for a while and nodded. "Yeah." Well, that was lame and it sounded like he didn't even believe me. Jade was an amazing girl. She would never say bad things to somebody as nice as Zayn.

We arrived at the mall, just when Niall started to calm down. We got out of the car and walked inside, just to be drowned in huge wave of youngsters. We signed a few autographs, until the guard came and let us through.

"What a great time to come here. Whose idea was this?" Louis asked with a sassy voice. We all turned to look at him. He stared back at us for a while.

"It was your idea, Loubear." I said with teasing voice.

"Loubear? You aren't serious with calling me Loubear in front of other people?" Louis said, looking at me darkly. I laughed at him and put my hand around his waist, nuzzling my nose in to his neck.