7. Changed For Someone

Harry's POV

We had already ordered our food, when Zayn... and Jade (?) walked over to us. I gasped and stood up from the table, when I saw that Zayn's head was bleeding and his cheek was all red.

"What happened?" I asked, worriedly, examining his head. He seemed to shiver under my light touch. I brushed my thumb over the little wound to wipe the blood from it.

"It's nothing. I hit my head on the wall." He said, harshly; but Niall didn't seem to believe him, since he started shouting at Jade.

"What did you do?! You have no right to hit Zayn! Ever!" Niall shouted, and seem to be on the verge of crying. Zayn hugged him from behind to calm him and I felt a tug in my chest. I walked over to them and pushed them lightly apart looking at Zayn.

"Is it true? Please tell me it isn't true." I begged and Zayn was quiet for a while. I should have known. I turned to look at Jade, who was glaring at Zayn; but her expression turned innocent, as she turned to look at me.

"It was an accident, Harry. You do believe me, don't you?" I looked between Zayn and Jade and shook my head a little.

"Don't ever do this again, you hear me? You have no right to hit Zayn, in any situation." I said calmly, but my blood was boiling. Zayn seemed so vulnerable, as Liam held an ice bag on his head.

"But he...he tried to seduce you! All that virgin talk, just to look like he's so innocent!" Jade shouted and I looked at her. She’s lost her mind. Zayn sat on the table, when people turned to look at us. Did she really have to do that in public? There were some photos taken and I'm sure there will be something on the magazines tomorrow.

"Jade, be quiet for a while, okay? We'll talk about this later and he wasn't trying to seduce me! He would never do that!" I said and Jade just sat back in her chair and I, including the others, started to eat, while Zayn and Jade ordered their food.

Niall's order was huge, as always. Louis ordered just french-fries, I took ordered chicken, and Liam ordered the same as Louis, plus some chocolate. The waitress brought Jade's food; she ordered a salad only and water, while Zayn had a hamburger. His face lit up, like sun, when the food was in front of him.

"Excited, are we?" I asked, smirking at Zayn. He looked up and nodded eagerly, but, after a while, his smile faltered, when he glanced at Jade's stomach. What was that? Should I be worried?

"Is everything alright, Zayn?" I asked and he nodded. We ate in silence and then I felt someone tug my sleeve.

"Can I sit next to you on the bus? I wanna talk to you." Zayn asked and I nodded, smiling a little. After we ate, including Niall, we ran back to the bus. Jade was the first to sit next to me, but I asked if she could go sit next to Liam, since Zayn wanted to sit next to me. She looked suspicious, but finally agreed.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked, after Zayn sat next to me. He looked uncomfortable and shifted a little in his seat, so his leg was touching mine.

"Do you want a family?" He whispered, quietly. It was a surprising question and I thought about it for a while. This is why he wanted to talk with me?

"Umh...sure, why not? Why'd you ask?"

"With Jade?" Now I was confused. Where was this going?

"Of course? Who else?" I asked, dumbly, and Zayn's face fell. He nodded, smiling hollowly.

"What's going on with you Zayn? You haven't been yourself, lately." I said and he looked at me with his puppy-dog eyes.

"Good or bad change, Hazza? I mean, maybe I had a reason to try and change." He told and I was completely off track now.