11. Not So Far Away

Warning: Poorly written sexual content at the beginning of the chapter~ ;)

Harry's POV

"Ha-Harry, I need you, please." Zayn pleaded as I reached over to grab his leaking shaft. I started to pump it slowly up and down, earning few pleasurable moans from him.

"Feeling good there, Z? Tell me, what do you want me to do?" I asked and Zayn groaned. I massaged the tip of his cock and collected the pre-cum, licking my fingers after that.

"Stop teasing me, Haz!"

"Tell me what you want, Zayn, or I'll stop everything that I'm doing." I demanded again and my warning seemed to turn him on even more. He balled the sheets in his fists, as he panted.

"I want..."

"Yes?"

"I want your mouth on me, like now. Please, Haz, can't take it anymore!" He begged and I lowered my mouth on his cock. He let out a high pitched scream and I chuckled. I felt him shivering beneath me, so I started to suck and swirl my tongue around his shaft.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." 

"Do you wanna come, love?" I asked, trailing my tongue on his v-line now.

"Yes, please."

"Then come for me, Zayn." I closed my mouth around his cock once again.

"Haz, Haz, Harrrreeeeeh!"

"Harry! Wakey wakey, Haz!" I groaned as someone dared to wake me up from my beautiful, yet so inappropriate, dream.

"What? Would you stop shouting, please?" I asked, as Louis jumped in front of me. I turned to look around the room and saw Jade still sleeping and Liam sitting on the couch, looking uncomfortable. I guess he and Louis still haven't talk about what happened yesterday.

"What the hell kind of dream were you having?" Louis asked, with a smirk on his face. He glanced at my crotch, which I notice to be very, painfully hard. I blushed and placed a pillow over it.

"Why are you guys in our room, and where is Zayn and Niall?" I asked, confused, while Louis and Liam looked kind of sad.

"Zayn and Niall are gone. I don't know why they left or where they are, but we got a call from Simon and he explained that Zayn and Niall are going to have a short vacation on their own." Liam explained. I went pale and didn't have a problem with my crotch anymore.

"What do you mean, they're gone? They can't be gone! I just talked to Zayn a while ago!" I shouted and Jade started to stir in her sleep.

"Harry, calm down. I'm sure they're gonna be back soon." Louis tried to comfort me, but I couldn't believe this. Why did they leave? Nothing can be that bad that you have to leave. We are family, for God sakes!

"I want Zayn." I whispered. Louis turned to look at me sympathetically.

"He'll call soon, Haz. Go take a shower so we can talk some more, okay?" Louis said, smiling a little. I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom, ignoring Jade.

Why in the world did Zayn leave with Niall? Why not me? I would have gone on a vacation with him. And now Niall will be able to be with Zayn.

I want my Zayn.

Zayn's POV

I was sitting in the car while Niall was driving. He was frowning and I felt guilty because I asked him to come with me.