8. For The Love Of Lilo

Liam's POV

We walked to our rooms, after we decided who would share with whom. I was sleeping with my Irish cutie and Louis, not that he's not a cutie; he is, but I'm not interested in him like that.

"So, there's one king-sized bed and one normal. Who's gonna sleep in the king-sized?" I asked and looked at Niall and Louis. They seemed to have thought about it and Niall waved, smiling adorably.

"I want to sleep in the king-sized, please!" He shouted and I chuckled, turning my face to Louis. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

"Of course, Ni. Louis, do you want to sleep in the king-sized? Louis!" I yelled, and Louis snapped out of his thoughts, looking at me confused. His deep blue eyes scanned between me and Niall for, a while.

"Oh, yeah. No thanks. I can sleep in the normal bed, so you can sleep with Niall, right?" Louis didn't seem to act like himself. He's usually his bubbly self, but, lately, he's been more and more closed off, not telling us about his feelings. I was getting kind of worried, even if it probably wasn't anything too serious.

 "Sure, if that's okay with you." Louis nodded and placed his luggage on the bed. I was kind of happy to be able to sleep with Niall. I admit, I might have a little crush on him; but there's no way I would ever tell him that. He will find some nice girl later and live his life happily with her.

"Yay! Leeyuum! Can we go to sleep now? I'm tired and I want to wake up already, so I can eat breakfast!" Niall said, excitedly and I busted, in a fit of laughter.

"That just didn't make any sense; but we can go to sleep. It’s been a long day." Niall nodded, eagerly, laughing with me and we changed to our boxers, and then climbed on the bed. I heard Louis shuffling to his own bed, as I wrapped my arms around Niall's waist. He crawled closer to me and, in no time, I heard quiet-snoring coming from his mouth. As I listened to it, I found myself falling asleep beside him.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a quiet whimper. I removed my hands from around Niall and rose to sit up. There was a faint light coming from the bathroom and I saw that Louis wasn't in his bed. I crawled off our bed, and then made my way to the bedroom. I noticed Louis sitting on the floor hugging his knees, rocking himself back and forth.

"Louis? Lou, what are you doing here? Are you okay?" I asked quietly and kneeled in front of him. I saw his bottom lip trembling and couldn't help but think it looked adorable.

"I-I just... It was just a bad dream. I'm fine. I'm fine." He sounded hysterical and I pulled him for a hug. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and held me like his life was depending on it.

"Have you had bad dreams a lot, lately?" Louis nodded and leaned his head against my shoulder. I picked him up from off of the floor, bridal-style, and carried him back to his bed.

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" I asked, as I lowered him back into the bed. He was quiet for a long time, so I stood up and started walking back to my bed, thinking he had fell asleep.

"Please." I heard quiet-whimpering coming from Louis and I instantly walked back to him, and then crawled into his small bed with him. I wrapped my arms around his shaking-form and hummed him to sleep.

Louis' POV

I woke up with something warm pressing against my back. I turned around and came face-to-face with adorable, sleeping-Liam. I smiled to myself and scooted closer to his chest, causing him to wake up.

"Mmhm. Mornin', Lou." He said, groggily, and I smirked a little. I noticed Niall sleeping alone in the king-sized bed and remembered what happened last night. I had another nightmare. I had had some sleeping problems, for some time now, but I didn't want to bother the others about them.