DAY THREE: CONNECTION.

Some Galaxy Twins fluff! :3

[ELEMENTALS POV]

Elemental hummed to himself quietly, petting leaf. He was happy! Well- Mostly happy. Everyone was ok. Sabre was... not himself right now, but that's ok. They can fix it. Worst comes to worst, they can trap him! He had only attacked a few people. He ignored time for some reason.. oh well, elemental wasn't complaining. He was glad time was alright..
He nearly jumped out of his skin when lightning rained down nearby, indicating that someone entered his dimension. The smell of cookies and old books was strong, and a gut feeling told him it was time.

Elemental grinned widely and waved, not turning to face time yet.
" HEY LIL BRO!! "

A groan, and then the clock masked Steve spoke.
" We're twins, doofus. "
He laughed.
"I'm still older! "
"BY TWO MILLISECONDS!!"
"Best two milliseconds of my existence. "
Time let out a long sigh, facepalming with his free-hand.
"I regret telling you that."
"Awwwwwww don't be sad baby bro! "
Elemental purposefully said that in a tone that one would do when talking to a newly created Steve. Time huffed, before grinning.
"NO COOKIES FOR YOU!"
" WHAT?! NOOOOOO TIME YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME PLEASEEEEE "
Elemental reached out to grab the cookie, but time quickly pulled his hand and the cookie away. Elemental whined, standing up on his tiptoes to attempt and reach the cookie, but failed.
" Give me the coooooKIEEEEEEEE "
Elemental screeched, jumping up more, time merely lifted it higher, laughing.
"AAAAAAAAAAA"
"How come you're the older one, yet so short?!"
"TIMEEEEEEE"
"Nah!"
Elemental huffed, walking backwards, before dashing forward and tackling time, reaching forward for the cookie. Time struggled to wrestle him off, both laughing. Elemental reached for the cookie once more. Time dropped it, and it fell to the floor. Shattering like glass.
Elemental stared at it.
....
...
..
.

He wasn't in his dimension anymore. He stood in the time dimension, infront of him, times gold blood stained the wood. Times mask lay shattered infront of him. He stared at times now broken mask, then looked around, panicked at the blood. He tried to yell out, but his mouth made no sound. His voice never heard. He walked around, eyes wide.

He froze when he stepped in a puddle of blood. He stared. Time lay bloodied and broken on the floor. He rushed over, shaking the unconscious Steve. His brother. His TWIN BROTHER.

That's when he noticed the blood on his knuckles. Times blood.

He promised to protect his brother, and keeping him from interfering would protect him! So why did he lay bloodied and broken infront of him. Lava tears threatened to spill, as elemental stared at his blood stained hands, his limbs began to shake.

W H A T H A S H E D O N E . . . ?

_________

Heehe ok so I didn't know what to do really, so I was like. The galaxy twins are technically connected, right? And boom.

I took ya by surprise there didn't I? Hehe
SORRY ITS SHORT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO RLLY