DAY SEVENTEEN: KNOWLEDGE.

Au: ROBOTIC!!

[SABRE'S POV]

Lightning surrounded him and the professor, panic overwhelmed most of his processors as he yelled. Was he going to die?!

When his visual scanners readjusted, he found himself in a lab. There were many redstone signals he was picking up, one was almost overwhelming.
He forcibly cloaked his own energy, trying not to raise anything's suspicion. Especially the professor, who rambled on and on. Like a maniac.

_______

"WHAT IN SANITY'S NAME ARE YOU?!"

Sabre stepped back, mechanical face pulling into a nervous grin as he put up his non infected hand. His other hand was wrapped tightly with bandages, keeping both the darkness from spreading to anything else- and to hide the damage to his exoskeleton.

"We-well.. I'm just- well- aha-"

He didn't know this man, nor did he know where he was. He wasn't sure himself, but he didn't need Professor to know that.

" You are one strange entity.. "

The professors ruby red eyes glanced down at the darkness stained bandages.

" With some.. darkness, I presume? "

Well shoot. He chuckled, hand gripping the table beside him as he kept backing away from the professor.

" We-well-l-l I am- a uh-h "

His voice glitched at the WORST time possible. He cursed out whatever god hated him so much mentally as the professors eyes widened in curiosity.

" Did your... voice just glitch? Interesting... you're not an organic entity at all, are you? Then why aren't I picking up your signal on any of my machines? "

His voice spoke on its own. A bug he had yet to fix after void hijacked his systems- he would randomly answer questions weither he liked it or not, and this was the WORST time.

" Self cloaking- "
Sabre slammed his hands over his mouth, eyes widening under the blindfold, before he tried to play it off.
" Whatever do you- mean! AHAA- hah- hey- Back-k up. "

The professor approached quickly, circling Sabre, observing him. He was rather uncomfortable, he didn't like being observed like he was just a subject to study.

" You're damaged, and you have yet to fix it... who built you? "

" Uh- I'm not damaged- and IM NOT A ROBOT! "

" Your response and your glitching says otherwise! Now now, come with me, "

" How about no!- "

" I can repair you. "

" I DO-DO-D-D-DO NOT-T NEED-EED-NEED REPAIRS! "
His voice shuddered and glitched as he yelled in frustration, some of the built up stress leaking out like how oil leaked out from the still remaining damaged parts.

He tensed up when Professor grabbed his wrist, pulling him with terrifying strength. He tried to pull back, but failed. This was bad.

" I MUST KNOW!! All the knowledge that could be stored in your mind! A robot from another dimension! Think of the discoveries!!! "

_____
469 words! Sorry this is short lols