DAY TWENTY-ONE: LOST

AU: GHOSTLY SIGHTS!!

This is pt2 of yesterday's prompt!

[SABRES POV]

My heart hammered in my chest as I pulled out the shadow sword when light grabbed my helmet from beside the gazebo. It was TIME TO GO.
Shadow was screaming in my head to get us to go, my blindfold was in one hand so rainbow could still interact with me if he.. wanted to come.

The others- Light and LC. I didn't want to fight them, but I also didn't want to be near them. I didn't trust them. I was confused and didn't know what was going on, I was scared- and I just.. I hated being stuck in a confined area. I hated it. I Ḫ̶̬̫̍̆A̵͔̰͖̥͗̉̐̄͂̕T̸̛̺̼̖̼̦̎̽̈̀̋̃̓E̵͎͕͈̘̒̇͊Ḑ̵͈͎͔͕̲́̑́͑̈́̾̑͠ ̷̨̭̙̯̘̎̍̇Ȉ̷̡̢̠͉̬͂̓͂̅ͅT̵̙̃

I glanced over at rainbow, who swiftly floated over to me. I channeled all my energy into the sword, thunder being able to be heard. Light and LC raised their weapons. I closed my eyes tightly as I pointed the sword down, gritting my teeth as I forced the darkness to take us as FAR away from this place as I could.

Not enough.

They didn't trust me. I didn't trust them.

Further.

I was scared of them. They could easily kill me. It was more difficult before I was infected but they still could. I didn't want to hurt someone.

Further.

I didn't want to be trapped in a small room again.

Please.

My heart hammered in my chest, rainbows spirit clung to me, shadow yelled something- asking what I was doing? Maybe. I don't know.

Further.

I was definitely pushing my limits.

Get away.

I didn't care.

GO

I just wanted to get away from anyone else right now.

Safe now?

I opened my eyes as my surroundings died down. I wasn't... thinking about where I wanted to go. I just wanted to get away.
This place didn't seem familiar.
Great.
I was lost.

But I was safer when no one was around- and everyone else was safer with me gone.

I let my shoulders sag as I gasped. Normally teleporting wasn't this difficult and draining- but I teleported somewhere I had never been, and was probably pushing the limits of how far away I could go.

"Sabre?"

"WHAT WAS THAT."

"I don't..ghhh... I dunno fam. I just- wanted to get as far away as I could.. where are we?"

"YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?!"

"No. "

"Yikes.."

I tied my blindfold around my wrist tightly, sheathing the shadow sword, before looking around. It was a seemingly endless dark oak forest.

I had a feeling we were completely lost, and origin I was tired.

"If you're tired can I take control so we don't DIE."

"Not again in a.. million.. years."

Shadow scoffed, rainbow kneeled infront of me, a concerned look plaguing his face.

"Should we try and find shelter?"

"Yall don't... really need shelter. And I am... very tired. But we are also.. very lost.
This isn't an optimal situation is it chat?"
Shadow rolled his eyes. I stood up, holding a hand out to help rainbow. I was glad I could actually interact with him when my blindfold wasn't over my eyes. I missed him.
So.. so much.
I don't want to lose him again.

___________

540 WORDS!!! HUZZAH

My other fics will get more chapters soon I swear!!