DAY ELEVEN: STARS.

The series is RQ! These are my ocs, Foxglove and Amber. They will appear in the Broken memories au!

Descriptions:
Amber- A bright yellow Steve. They have a golden scarf with amber accents and an Amber arm band made by foxglove. They have an eyepatch on their left eye, a scar peaking out from underneath. They have fingerless gloves, however, they are missing their right arm. They are mostly yellow, however, their hands fade into a bright amber color. Their hair has orange streaks and they have amber colored freckles, hence the name. Scars litter their body. Mostly Hidden by the white T-Shirt they wear. They have dark brown pants, and a belt with an iron sword in its sheath. Flowers decorate their hair, which is roughly cut short. They have darkness scars leading up their arms, they are more evident than most, as how the dulling of the scars clashes with their typical bright colors. They have a ring on their left index finger. They are the average height for a Steve. Amber is more top heavy, and is actually really muscular.

Foxglove- A green Steve, their colors are more pastel than most. They have a scar on their neck and they wear a golden hoodie with flower patches embroidered into it. Their long hair is braided with leaves and various colorful flowers, many plant seed packets hidden all around their body. They have a small medkit clipped to their belt. They wear gloves. There are streaks of a bright pink and brown in their hair.  They have a ring on their right index finger. They are much taller than amber. They are also muscular, but is also built like a fricking BEANPOLE!!

I felt like writing gay ppl.

[FOXGLOVES POV]

I was tending to my plants in the windowsill of the village flower shop- run by me and my dear amber- when the rambunctious yellow Steve ran in. They had a wide grin on their face, each and every one of their freckles shimmering like gold underneath the warm light. A soft smile found its way onto my face at his pure excitement. I set the watering can down, turning around to face my beloved.

"DEAR! FOXI!! LOVE!! HONEY!! I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!" The yellow Steve spoke. No one was around, but they were unnecessarily loud. That's what I love about them though, their loud and loving personality.

"Yes, dear?" I replied in a calmer voice, taking their gloved hand in mine, fingers tracing where their ring was and where the large scar that cut across their palm were hidden. I noticed how despite the new sticks and leaves that found themselves tangled inside their fluffy bright yellow hair, the flowers I gingerly put inside remained in place. Dandelions always fit them.

"I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!! Do you wanna continue what you were doing and wait, or do you wanna go now? It's almost time!"
The excited Steve bounced in place, his signature grin practically splitting his face in two. I nodded, squeezing their hand three times. They repeated the action.

"I would love to go now." The plants could wait. The pure joy and excitement that had radiated off my lover was infectious, warming my heart.

In one swift movement, they lifted me up and carried me bridal style, I yelped in surprise before breaking into a mess of giggles. I felt the warmth of their energy surround me as they ran out of the empty shop, dashing and dodging and weaving through the trees.
When we had finally arrived at the destination, it was a beautiful field of violet and pink flowers. Amber gently set me down with a quick peck on the cheek. I grinned and kissed them back before they sat down next to me, pointing up.

When I looked up, I saw a sight almost as beautiful as Amber himself.

The northern lights painted the sky like a bright portrait, the stars shining like little pearls in the color filled abyss. The stars reminded me of each and every one of ambers freckles, and I shifted my hand to hold his. He smiled, leaning against me.
I stared up at the stars, wishing this moment could be permanent.

I gazed up at the color filled sky as a bright light rushed past.

"A SHOOTING STAR!! MAKE A WISH!! "

And I did. All I wish for, is for us to be happy. And we are.

I fidget with my ring, before grabbing a pink rose sprouting out from the grass, and weaved it into his hair. He sat still, and when I finished, he muttered three words as he squeezed my hand three times.

"I love you, foxglove."

I repeated the gesture.

"I love you too Amber."

_______
796 words.

So, gay ppl am I right?