two

Jealousy

DIZZY WAS MORE of a pills and spliffs partier rather than a jelly and musical chairs type

DIZZY WAS MORE of a pills and spliffs partier rather than a jelly and musical chairs type. She didn't know why she agreed to go to Cook's birthday party when Effy brought it up. It must've been a reflex. She had plans prior though, she had to assist her mother with some errands. She kept that a secret since it wasn't exactly the most common thing with their friends, a good relationship with mum.

She'd been late to Cook's party and unfortunately for her someone had been late as well. Jace walked up to the door and opened it, motioning for her to go first.

Rolling her eyes dramatically, she walked in and was greeted with Cook howling while taking shots. Like, quite literally howling like a wolf. Dizzy shared a look with Effy, one that showed that she'd not been entertained nor amused by the party hat she'd been forced to wear.

"Wizzer!" Pandora cheered when she seen Jace. She must've found him attractive because she perked up when she seen him. Dizzy ditched Jace and sat beside Effy while he got drinks.

"Hey Cook, do you want to see a birthday trick?" JJ quizzed, grabbing a cup of water before him. "One pint of normal drinking water."

"You'll like this one. I've seen it before," Freddie commented from beside Cook. Jace sat down with a pint for himself and four other shots. He slid them over to Dizzy making her blink at him.

"I have a good memory," He says making her sigh. She decided to be polite and took a shot. Vodka, like she'd been drinking that night.

JJ removed the cloth over the class to reveal a fish. Dizzy hummed with amusement before tossing back another shot with ease.

"Shazam, motherfucker!" Cook cheered, grabbing the glass and to everyone's dismay, began chugging the water. He drank everything including the fish.

Pandora threw up on the table making Dizzy scoot back with disgust. She couldn't handle it. Cook cheered, leaning to sniff her vomit. Guessing it was Strawberry milkshake.

•••

ONCE THE MESS was cleaned and Dizzy could return to the table, Naomi walked in. She didn't know much about Naomi, only the fact Katie hadn't liked her. Katie didn't really like Dizzy either, she sent her glares every so often which the girl ignored.

"Oh great, it's the lesbian to come gay is up," Katie complained making Dizzy scoff. Cook smiled widely at this fact.

"Hi everyone," Naomi greeted them. Everyone said a scattered hi to the girl as she sat beside Freddie. Cook leaned across the table to address her, and somehow Dizzy knew he'd spew bullshit as soon as he spoke.

"Want to know a secret?" Cook quizzed. "I know the cure."

"The cure for what?" Naomi questioned.