tantric loving

The night of finding out about my pregnancy jack made love to me tantra style in our tent.   It was exotic the loving, he found places I didn't not know existed.   Kissing him was another story.  He'd wad up my hair press his lips against mine and then licked my lips.   Then he spilled his essence in me something forbidden in tantra.  I was not only physically attracted and emotionally but spiritually connected to him. 

I hugged him as me made love to my neck.   Each on the neck felt wonderful. 

"Hold me tight" I said weeping

"Alex I won't." He started to kiss my chin. He was holding me tight and gently.  We could feel each others hearts beating.  He told me that we wanted to name our love child poppy, regardless of the gender.

" I won't let you , jack and poppy down."

"Promise not to let you nor our child down."

We kissed gently.  But the commitment would not last long.  

Before we started to go up to advanced  base camp we had to undergo a ceremony hosted by the monks and lamas.   The elder lama thubetan was who caught my eye.   He smiled at me as if to blow me a kiss.   He looks- handsome  and his smile was sensual.   To the point where I asked his name.

"Thubetan Tashi,"he said kissing me. "You?"

"Alex." This was the first time was going to cheat on anyone.

"We keep secret, you know between you and me."

"Yes"

But I couldn't keep it a secret because of my behaviour.

When I was asleep I moaned thubetan's name instead of jack.  He was infuriated.  That day I miscarried our love child and jack when up never to be seen again.  That and had no why if paying for flights.  So I was with thubetan from now on.   

"