karma

He had such a beautiful personality, Karma would to check on me after jack left me.   He was so wonderful to me.   His gifts, flowers and his concern for me........such a tender person.   I was sleeping  just squirming my self awake when karma came into my tent with breakfast.  I realized he something was awkward.  I was wearing some of jacks t shirts and my shoulder was exposed and nearly my breast.

"Namaste, Tashi delek Alex la!" He said.   "And thought you were beautiful before."

He draped some prayer flags over  my shoulders.  When him to make love to me.  That's when I'm deciding to seduce him.  But he notice and told me I was to beautiful.  I held the t shirt to my being when crept in and started to kiss on me.   He kissed my mouth, neck and collar bone and nibbled my shoulder.  The urges I was feeling.

"Make love to me, karma la." I moaned as he held me.

"Let me close the tent" he said and started to make love to me.

"I want you karma, your seed and for us too have children."

"You like to live in Nepal with me Alex la!"

"Yes," I moaned as he made love to me.   He was a more skilled lover.  To the point where I called him a yeti.

"Let me take you more fitting for you."

"Where my yeti,"

"My home, i introduce to my parents." He was truly in love with me. I could see it in his eyes.

"What would we do."

"Talk about buddhism as we make love, we do that a lot" karma said.  "Sing poems in Sherpa language"

"I'd love that" he was so sweet and sincere. I kissed him gently yet passionate.    He told me too pack my stuff that we were going to his village. I never thought that I would find someone else again that would be so sincere and loving to me.  After what jack did I couldn't believe that I found someone else so quickly that was so gentle.