cruel

As I said when thubetan made love to me it was making skin tingle and not in a good way.     I told my self that I would get use to it, but I never did.   Even touching his shoulder made me cringe.   But I liked his smile and his kiss me now lips.....though he was abusive and cruel I was attracted to him in someway,   Was he my beloved jack no but I had to deal with his cruel lies.

One example was that jack died slowly and painful.   The that really made me ache was that he found a Sherpa girl and started a family.  I could
He his way of making want to say you loved him......at first I thought he did until he made up horrible lies about jacks fate.  There worst one when I starting to be in love he said that jack was in prision for murdering his new wife.    I couldn't see him in a moaist prison being killed slowly.     help to cry and want to die.    Or at least drown my sorrows untitled died of alcohol poisioning.

I started writing love letters to jack to the base came so I can now if  I should just exist or be brought back to life.  Sort of speak.

When the first letter was brought to me when I was in the middle of reading loving words; then thubetan tore it up in from of me.   Making it heard to be with anyone.

Every time I received a letter I was able to read it then it was distorted.   My only life line with jack.   Oh how I cried when the letters where being destroyed and being threatened with death.   I was stuck unwilling and sad.  

It got to much when thubetan beat me and I tried to jump from the nearest cliff.  Leaving no not for thubetan.   That was when I felt a gentle touch a grab on my shoulder and I being prevented to end it.  It was another nun who was watching all this time.....my abuse. 

"I take you to your jack"

I thanked her and followed her to secret path to base camp.

When I go there I didn't see another woman nor him dead.   He was alive, rescued, and getting back to his feet again.  He asked what happened to me and I broke down.   I was crying historically.   Someone had to give me something to calm down.   When I woke from tranquilizers I I saw only jack.   He was saying how much i mean to him.  And that he liked with a shaved head. 

He kissed my eyebrow and said that we will find someone else to do the ritual.