Tenzin

" so how did you meet tenzin" I asked.
"We met in karate classes and were very good friends but then we feel in love.   Soon we would do our thing in the alley behind the dojo and kiss and stuff.   And in sparring I'd kiss him gently........bitting his lip gentle. One time I was making love to him in the dojo's storage room and we were they until the next class.  When the sensei heard us moaning and found us making love, the instructor notified my parents and tenzin's parents.
"The last time I saw Tenzin we made sad love before he was sent off to the Rungrok monastery, when I woke up I was with a note on my other pillow and it saw that he HAD to be a monk or his parents were going to kill him.    I was looked down at by my family, until I met you.   You are so beautiful Alex la!"
" what do you do if you had if you reunited with Tenzin," I asked.
" I won't betray you Alex I'd with you forever, but I would see him for a few times, then we would be 3. For I cannot bare losing you Alex." Karma said.
Kissing karma I saw found out he ( Tenzin) is the youngest senior monk and that he teaches them karate.
"Karma I am open to being with you and Tenzin.....I three way relationship, too make you happy."
He caressed my face and then gently kiss me soon the kissing turned into love making.  Karma was a good lover who was loyal but broken inside.   I felt sad for him, but not pity.
"I would love a three way relationship with you and Tenzin, it would make me so happy, his last name is Sutra." He stated.  "Can we find him at some point"
"I'd like to find him tomorrow, this Lama Sutra." I said softly.
"If you do we make a life fore just us, only us my family is out."
"What is he like Tenzin Sutra."
"He is wonderful human being, wants a free Tibet, he's not Sherpa like me but Tibetan." He said. " he is gently and passionate about me and Tibet."