village

Small village that we live was near the rongbok monastery, in walking distance at list that I did not know. When we got there we didn't have to go in to find Tenzin.    He was able to spot a monk practicing karate and recognized him.
" Tashi delek Tenzin la! Karma called out.
The monk stopped what we was doing a looked then came towards us.
"Karma la?" He shouted as he ran to hug karma.  When he held Karma he was as if holding something priceless. "It's been so long, how are you?"
Karma told him that I was is lady love but that Tenzin was always in his heart.  They embraced and kissed.  I can see that Tenzin was lovely both beautiful in and out.   That was my first impression.
"Oh Tenzin I missed you so...."
"My heart and body aches to this day for you Karma."
"So does mine." Karma said. "Do you mind being in 3 relationship with my lovely Alex."
"No" Tenzin said. " I hope you still kept my letters."
"Yes."
"I love you Karma," Tenzin and Karma lovingly kissed and shared a tearful moment of joy.
Tenzin then kissed me deeply and just as passionately as he would with Karma. "Alex la, can I call you Choden, you're so beautiful."
"I like that name Tenzin!"
"Great" Tenzin said.
When we got back to the village we packed up for got and went to move in hostel.   Karma's parent where annoyed that karma found his first love.   I never seen the evil eye before but until now.    We never returned to the village but went Kathmandu.   Tenzin Sutra took a special interest in me.