3love

The first time I made love to both Karma and Tenzin was surreal to say the least. One guy kiss me and then other and then eachother.
"Tenzin you look handsome bald," karma said. "Can we just for old time sake make love."
"You like my monk look......I can maintain it, hmmmmm."
It was hard to sleep with two guys making love to each other and say sweet things to eachother. I was pressed against a grimy my wall as to skinny but firm body where making love. Not comfortable.
The next morning I was not in any mood because of sleep deprivation, I more less slept as they talked about Tibet and eachother. They were not just catching up they were back in love and I was on the back burner.....I did feel sort of jealous thinking I wasn't woman enough for Karma.
Soon I felt I finger poke me as I was in a deep angry sleep. It was karma.
"Do you want to join us Choden, I want you in this relationship to.
"Come Choden" Tenzin said.
He, Tenzin, kissed me and running his hand through my hair as I felt his length against me. "Make love to us, we love you."
I was in love with both I must admit.....but it was awkward to be a throuple. Both of the kissed me then teach other passionately and deeply.
Tenzin said that he was meant to be with both me and karma.
"We had a loving past life together in Lhasa thousand years ago. When Bon po was still a religion and not a philosophy." Tenzin said. " I want Lhasa to be free again so we can be happy." I was tracing circles on his freshly saved head so affectionately.
He held my chin and when to kiss me then Karma.
"Beautiful Choden....." he said.