finding someone else

The Dojo was not doing as well as we thought and we were still in the slums I have complained many times that I couldn't pay for my daughters education and just buy karate alone through his dojo that I love having either get money or he was gonna have to leave I didn't want to think that way but it was the point where he ended up being so desperate to be with me and so desperate for me to love him that he ended up joining the Japanese mafia the yakuza. this is not anything that is different for Korean or Japanese from Tibetan's end up becoming yeah Cusa and yakuza only because they can only make money that way and they'll know other things that the other gas in the grooves in Japanese or Korean don't know which is the original martial arts in the first place was very beginning to think he was going to be used for his knowledge in karate and white crane kung fu as a Chinese called it.
Soon I ended up getting out of the or we got out of the slums slowly but surely he first started giving me expensive gifts like a Tibetan on that was golden and other stuff that was quite beautiful. He ended up making sure that I was happy and he made sure there was roses for me something I never saw before in Mustang.
When he ended up being able to find a place and I was able to pay for my daughters our daughters education I ended up being very happy but I didn't know what he was really doing in the Japanese mafia or the yakuza is it what is it called. He murdered his body with tattoos something that I didn't expect. But turned me on kind of looks like an evil version of the 14th Dalai Lama. And was starting to act that way too.
At least two other people that was he was a psychopath to other people but I knew better that he was more than that he was my love of my life he was emotional and he was a beautiful soul. I couldn't help but feel like I was marrying a pariah or married to a pariah at this time. I wanted to be with her so badly. He ended up making love to me another high-end bedroom and we ended up developing another pregnancy that of a boy he was going to say you're a Japanese name to. The kids didn't get Japanese name as far as I was concerned he ended up with the name Yeshe.  
My girl was my life he was my Apple and my eye as she was being smart and she was doing well in school what was she gonna do in life I didn't know but yeah she on the other hand was a different story he was like his father he first became my monk and then ended up becoming Street thug with high ranking black belt before ending up in the yakuza.
I never know where my husband and my son are up to as far as the Japanese mafia were concerned until I found out from the police. They ended up knocking on the door and saying that Tenzin had killed someone with a samurai sword because someone was owing him money. He ended up killing the person using samurai sword scales. And that my second born yeah she was a Japanese mafia enforcer like Torturer sure you and I have enjoyed his torture sessions with his victims.
What was I going to do I was going to have to do something to a tone for my husband and sons crimes I ended up going into school and along with my daughter and it up learning about artwork and law. I majored in art and law my daughter ended up in psychology afterwords. We ended up moving away from the boys because I told her what happened with the police and I said that I couldn't live with her father anymore or her brother. That's when she ended up saying some really disturbing things about her brother.
"What did he do"
" he made advances on me even though he was my brother he tried to make advances on me"
"Oh shit."
That was when I found out my love of my life and his son no longer my son were schizophrenics I found that out when they were being evaluated for a trial murder that was and they were a psycho pathic schizophrenic switch whore psychopaths who are schizophrenic at the same time Basically and it was very disturbing for me to see this on the news and I had to turn off the TV before throwing up. He was a monk and then he ended up as a mobster I didn't know what happened to him after that news reel I got very understand and I had to learn Japanese just to understand it.
When I ended up learning more about what was going on I found out that the simple month that I knew that loved me was no longer that that he was an evil man as well just like Thubetan.
I ended up going back to America with my daughter I abandoned tenzin and it yeah she for who they were and I love leaving Japan I will talk my daughter and we move to New York. That's when I got a letter from the FBI saying that my husband was being murdered or was murdered actually in a prison in Hokkaido Japan. And that my Second born was being beaten worse out any reason by the guards and was also murdered. I am a little becoming of Selah band but not a non-just someone who didn't want to deal with a Romance anymore nor with Buddhism or anything else for that matter I just wanted to get the fuck out of that lifestyle. I ended up having amens with my parents where I ended up saying that I was sorry and I try to get back in the good graces.