6th dalai lama

When he read that poem from the sixth Dalai Lama I ended up wanting to make love to my current imagine that karma was someone who is going to be intelligent just like Jack but more loyal and loving to me I wanted to touch so badly. When we were just about to kiss his mother ended up saying something in his language probably the word dinner time. So he just kissed me on the top of the eyebrow and Said we will make love later. I wanted to read these books even though I don't know very much about me so I snag one out of his room I hope you didn't mind.

When the family dinner was on going I ended up reading some of the book to Karma to see if he can understand my Tibetan if any at all. He ended up saying nice try and gently laugh and kiss me on the top of my head. His sister was a little of Paul that I was reading that kind of material in a meal setting but I was just trying to point she for gave me afterwards anyways. His sister poppy was very nice to me even though her name was Poppy and It drudged up of a lot of emotions to me. We would hang out together one Karma was doing his chores with his parents or going to the creek to get water.

Afternoon and I decided I was gonna hold Karma's hand. Karma had a firm grip to my was not too firm it was very loving. I put his hand next to my thigh as if he give them hands that I was ready to make love to him. That's when he said his language excuse me I have to go. We try not to make too much noise when we were making love me and karma that is. Karma wanted to have Tantric with me and I told him I never experienced that in a good way but will try to do it with him me open to it.

You pressed his lips against mine help me close to him and then we started to make love when we did where is certain urges that I wanted like to really make sure that he was happy and stuff. But I was a little scared about the tan trick sex part it was scary for me because of thubetan,  

" it's ok!" Karma assured me kissing me gently and deeply.  "I am gentle."

That's when he told me when he was in love with a monk and that's why he learned how to do tantra Mariana knew and I knew it was guys you're never knew how to do it with girls. I wanted to make love to him but near idea of him making love to a monk was just crazy to me. 

"Tenzin what his name he was a few years older than me and was a few years before we ever met and I was deeply in love with him at one point but my parents are disapproved of the relationship and I had a live in the monastery with him. He told me everything that I know words I'm teaching you or modifying for you."