raven

I was happy with Raven he was very interesting to be around and he was a good father to my daughter and my newborn daughter we ended up having more than one girl not including poppy but I do include poppy and my life as well because he's my best friend not as my daughter. I wanted her to know what her sisters are like. That I was interested in teaching them about not being racist by having her around I want to do include her in my life as much as possible that Poppy. Lily ended up growing up to be a wonderful young girl to as well. She was redheaded and Fiery temper but a wonderful person who was adjust human being who is going to be looking for justice one day as a way of a hobby he was very interested in activism and very interested in psychology and psychiatry as well so she ended up learning more about that and when she grew up to be in high school her sisters also wanted to follow her into college. One of my other daughters morning glory I named him now after flowers was also a genius as well as an artist she was a very good artist and she was very good at school and she had an IQ of 196 morning glory was my favourite if I had to choose from all my daughters and there was rose who is my rebel and then there was Daisy Daisy was a little dumb but she was a good person at the same time I would suggest calling my kids stupid but she was what she was.    
When I was done having children last one I had was named dragonfly a nice Gothic name that I wanted to give her. I had long forgotten about Tenzin and his son as I regard them as idiots and retards they are nothing more than murderers and criminals. Raven on the other hand never broke a law in his life and was always down to be nice and decent to everyone around him. He was like Tenzin  on but I only much nicer and more pure at heart.   At least Raven had some morals if not a lot of morals. He was very conservative even though he was Gothic he never did NSFW stuff except to me when we were making love but other than that we never did anything outrageous we were very Morrow human beings and very moral when I came to our children we wanted our children to be decent human being is the trashy girls who were going to go on only fans and fuck up their lives.
I ended up telling all my daughters about my fucked up life before they came around the other five not Obby Poppy experienced my bad life in Nepal as well as in Japan and I couldn't handle that. Soon enough me and Poppy ended up losing contact with each other and never even Facebook each other. I ended up deciding that I was gonna focus on the remaining five daughters or six so I think they were I couldn't keep count. Pretty soon I ended up having my tubes tied because I wanted to have sex but not have anymore children Raven agreed as well. 
It was happily ever after with Raven I found who I was supposed to be with it wasn't gonna be my climbing coat sure I thought it was at first. At least this one my parents agreed to the relationship not just agreed but excepted it and allowed me to walk down the aisle. When I ended up holding it ravens and I ended up singing a song from Madonna this is the song that I was sing

" Finally, enough love
I don't search, I find
I found love
I found somethin' new
I found you
Yeah, I found you
Platinum gold
Inside your soul
I found light
I found emotion
I don't search, I don't search
I don't search, I find
It's our gypsy blood
We live between life and death
Waiting to move on
And in the end
We accept it
We shake hands with our fate
And we walk past
There's no rest for us in this world
Finally enough love
I don't search, I find
I found peace (I found peace)
I found a new view (I found a new view)
I found you (I found you)
Yeah, I found you (I found you)
, I find
(Inside your soul, inside your soul)
I don't search, I find (inside your soul)
Finally, enough love
(Finally, enough love) Yeah, it's coming (inside your soul)
Finally, enough love (inside your soul)
(Finally, enough love) Yeah, it's coming (inside your soul)
Finally, enough love (finally, enough love)
Yeah, it's coming (inside your soul)
(Inside your soul)
Finally, enough love"

I sang this song many times and we listen to the song as we cuddled. Most girls would complain that guys are after one thing and one thing only sacks but that's not the case and the way of Raven.   Raven enjoyed my taste in music that was not Tibetan particularly Madonna and Peg worth Ramen watch Ramen wars is a good singer I loved him and his band Peg. Peg was a good band for me because I was against religion to begin with after returning home. Even though my religion was Buddhism I still think of religion as a cult.
I don't know how many kisses I have received from Raven nor will I ever know how many kisses I will receive after the last kiss that I had with him. But I am not the sad Buddhist nun I thought of my self.