missing them

When I was making love to Raven I thought about karma and tenzin! I wanted to be with them more than I did with raven! As raven was exploring my body I wanted to with tenzin and karma! There was no getting around it as I was not in love with raven as I thought! As he made love with me the more I thought about the two of them!  Kissing him was not as loving nor passionate as I thought it would be....but poppy needed a father figure!   I wanted to be back in the mustang I wanted to be there with them!  Soon I would be looking up Karma and Tenzin on Facebook but I could not remember them!  I couldn't even remember their faces!   Tried WhatsApp but I could not find them nor do I think that they had that either!  What was frustrating was the idea that of finding them!   I even looked them up on spacehey!  But no such luck and that I was finding that they were common  names in the Himalayas!  So I used the name choden that they would recognize me!  But I  finding everyone one else and there dog!  That was until one day they both friend requested me ....i finally remember there faces!  They were both single but with each other!  It was kind of nice to see that the remember me even though I was in Japan!  I did not want to be there anymore!  I was most happy in the mustang region of Nepal!  There I was in love with not just two guys but wth the culture and the people!  I wasn't happy in Japan!   I wanted to be with my lovers!  As I said karma is now an author and tenzin was a 5th degree black belt!     They keep mentioning that they missed me and desired me! 
The good thing was that I did not change much except for the fact that I more depressed than anything!   I never knew true love not even with jack or raven!  I ended up packing my stuff and leaving at the middle of the night!   I made it to the airport and went to Kathmandu the next day!   This was going to mess with me even more was the idea that I was leaving my only daughter with a yakuza mobster!  If I remember those guys can be very shady!  But I had no choice I was going to start anew in my land  of my dreams! 

As I read my book I was doing the best to keep me from growing bored!  I was happy but said at the same time!      I was reading everything I had from blogs to book a that was when I finally feel sleep!  As I said that I woke up in the middle of the night to leave Japan!  I was despite to do anything for those two guys whom I loved so much.   Then the next day I had to trek to mustang to see them but I wanted to  see them now it took a few days to get to the mustang and that they would come back to me!  But I was still looking out for them.  And then I saw to familiar looking guys wave at me!  It was two years since we last made love but I was 23, I am know 25 I was sad at the thought that two years were gone when I could have been with them! 

When I went out of the mini bus I darted to see both guys!  When I laided eyes on them off the busy the both kissed me and was saying how much the missed my beauty and my personally! I was finally happy with my life! But I did not want to know what my catholic parents would thing that I was having a three way love affair!     Call it want you want I was happy to be the men who loved me!     

When we got back to karma and tenzin's place we started to make love as if there was no tomorrow! I felt pleasure and relief about having my body explored by my two loves!  As I made love to both I wanted to carry there children at the same time!  I loved them both!  Kissing was not enough for me to be with them, as I was being made love to one, the other was exploring and pleasuring my body!

"Karma....."
"Tenzin...." I moaned both their names!

After I was made love to I was blushing at the idea of being loved again!  Was I blushing also become of the happiness.....I was glowing at the thought of the intense love making.   I wanted to do everything with them well almost everything !   My  only kink was tantra and Kama sutra!  That was it for me.  When I told them that they said that they did not like bdsm either.....to much suffering.  I had to agree with that!  As I was doing some kind of converting to Buddhism...something that was inevitable for me.....but I was happy with the life that I was in.  

But.....

As I happily live my life I did not know that my parents will be notified by raven about my polyamory ways!  That was one thing that disturbed me the most as my parents were the judgemental kind of Catholics!  That was when if I got internet back I would be in shit up to my neck with my parents!  They problably already messaged me .....much a thought scared me that they would be so annoying to be telling me how to live my life!  I did not want this from my parents!   As I kissed both karma and tenzin I wanted not to worry about what was going through my parents distasteful minds!  That was when I had to get internet somewhere!    But that being said I was going to try tomorrow ignore them .....my parents I mean!