wedding

We had a spring goth theme WeddingWire we ended up getting married. My father was able to give me away with pride even though I look like a complete fool being goth.   . But he was happy for me. Also I was up a stomp I was also pregnant with my second daughter someone who I was going to suggest was my second born as my other second born was a disgrace to begin with coffee yeah Cusa. So I ended up Not just marrying the love of my life they turned out to be the love of my life Raven. Also known as Nora he wasn't yes he was named Dora and that's why the kids used to make fun of him calling Dorka and stuff like that. I never heard of a guy named Dora but anyways that was beside the point he said he was going to change his name legally to Raven and I was good enough for me even though I like Dora you know.  
We share the kiss after we shared our vows and exchange fouls and rings we also started to make love not in a sense of sex but in the sense of kissing and the kissing would continue until we ended up having cake and I smeared it all over his face. He laughed and did the same thing with me and we kissed the cake off our faces it taste so good.
I asked him if he knew what my story was and he said no then I told him basically what is this I fell in love with my climbing instructor and ended up being kicked out of my house because of it and had other broken relationships which he only cost me my life and other shit like that that my life was a shit show.
Me and Ga that was good and it was interesting but I also was happy to have told him the shit show that was my life he said he was going to except me the way I was going to be anyways messed up and anything because he was also messed up. He also admitted that he had broken relationships to that one awry and that I ended up having to fall in love with him all over again when he was telling me about his traumatic relationships that were not good. He said that when he gave me he was anti-Romantic until he found out what I was like.
I told him I was also anti-romantic at one point until we started talking and then I saw that we were soulmates more or less is very interesting. To kiss his piercings and his mouth and then we ended of one everyone else was dancing we ended up making love in the bathroom something I never thought I would do in my life but it was what it was. We ended up making love passionately banging each other practically as if we were going to die tomorrow and we need to love each other right away. I had a warning to hold his hand when we got back we miss the dance in the party but that didn't matter we were in love and Mary and ask who is more important than anything else in this world I didn't care about some dance or party.
Call you're the most sensual gossip girl I've ever seen and called Raven sad as he was making love to me that night at our wedding night. Pretty soon my water broke and I had to go and give birth to our daughter and daughter that I was proud of that wasn't going to be associated with negative relationships that we're going to hurt me in the future. But a daughter lives by me pure and decent. I taught her everything that I taught the other daughter Poppy I taught Lily that everything is going to be fine that to find love you had a fire in the right places and sometimes going to another country you're not gonna find it. I also told her how to be safe online and highly self-aware. It was very interesting to raise another girl it was very easy raise girls and pretty soon we ended up more or less producing more girls. No boys there's very little boys in our genes. As we found out. And we also found out they were all the same as nurseries that Raven was virus and I was Irish stew. He ended up saying that my name was Alex Leah, and then he loved me for that transfer that name that was I was going to change the sound thing more like Morgana Mortisha or something to those lines but he said that he wanted me to be Alex Leah once again no matter how bad my past was. You can find that your true love can, and that your dreams can come true they just sometimes take a detour and you never know when they do. I found out that my true love was not gonna be my climbing coach or thubetan or anyone else for that matter it was going to be Raven.
I find if you fall in love you might be able to find the right person or maybe Na it depends on who you're talking to where you're talking to them. I have had very bad relationships and now I found the right one and raven Raven was a wonderful man who is my age is now older or younger. I soon an alarm saying that I was going to tell you this right now remember that dream big it'll happen soon even though life will throw curveballs you'll still be able to dream big.