CHAPTER 13

@bellacolwill just shared a new post!

liked by kenanyildiz_official and 78 920 others@bellacolwill 🇪🇸 — > 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

@bellacolwill 🇪🇸 > 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

@levicolwill coming back to make my life miserable
*liked by creator*

@judebellingham why is the window so small
   ↳ @bellacolwill why is ur brain so small

@jayvoncolwill better bring me some food
↳ @bellacolwill 😘

@kenanyildiz_official 😍😍
*liked by creator*

@wagslife cutie!
*liked by creator*

@bellinghamfaves where is jobe

@user4729203 kenan and isabella whatt 😭😭
↳ @user362735 oh my god??

View all comments

@wagslife just shared a new post!

liked by levicolwilssss and 12 790 others@wagslife spotted!! #kenanyildiz and #isabellacolwill after the Real Madrid game a few nights back

@wagslife spotted!! #kenanyildiz and #isabellacolwill after the Real Madrid game a few nights back. thoughts??

@user3628106 that's insane

@user4729074 wasn't she w jobe 😭

@thecolwillss.01 idk what she wants anymore
↳ @wagslife #teamjobe or #teamkenan ?
↳ @user36290362 well we dunno what happened.

@musialasfavesss she's w someone new every season
*liked by creator*

View all comments

I HAD JUST LANDED IN LONDON and turned off the aeroplane mode on my phone, just for it to start blowing up with notifications.

I didn't quite have much time to look further into it because i had to firstly get into my taxi and go to Levi's and I's house.

I was wearing white linen pants, a red top and the same coloured as my bottoms cropped zip up. It was nearly the end of October, so autumn break had just started.

When i was on my way home i finally had some time to go on my phone and see what was happening. When i realised that a photo of me and Kenan was released, my stomach dropped.

I haven't talked to Jobe since that day, and by now he had definitely seen the pictures. I immediately went to his page only to find out that i was blocked.

Then i went to try calling and texting but none of it worked. He got rid of me this fast? I couldn't believe it. I begun having trouble breathing so i put the phone down and tried taking a couple of deep breaths in and out.

After arriving home i immediately went looking for Levi, and when i finally found him i gave him the tightest hug that he's ever received from me.

- Woah? What happened. - He immediately questioned.

I pulled away and took out my phone from the pocket of my pants. When he saw the post his eyebrows raised and he looked at me with shock.

- Jobe blocked me everywhere. Levi i don't know what to do! - I panicked as Levi passed me back my phone.

- Calm down. Call Jude instead. - He suggested.

- You're actually brilliant. - I responded and gave my brother a kiss on the chick which he wiped away straight off.

- You're disgusting. - I heard him say as i got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen.

I picked out Jude's number, took a few deep breaths called and he picked up almost immediately. I stayed silent for a couple of seconds, thinking of what to say.

- Is Jobe with you? - I asked unsurely.

- Bels, you know that i love you, but it's not the time. Give him some time. Trust me. - He responded in a low tone.

I felt tears gather in my eyes as words left his mouth. Jobe really didn't want to hear from or see me. That information cut my skin like sharp blades.

I sighed and hung up the call. I bit my lip harder than usual, tasting blood in my mouth. I furrowed my eyebrows and touched my lower lip with my hand.

I examined my fingers after and noticed some blood on my palms. I cursed underneath my breath and went to the bathroom. I took some paper towel and wiped away the liquid.

- Why is he such a fucking child. I'm so done with his bullshit. - I talked to myself as looking in the mirror. - I need a man, not a boy.

And with that i pulled out my mobile and texted the same guy that caused all of this trouble. He was quick to reply, since i only texted him my number.

kenan

what caused this change in the heart of yours?

soo ungrateful 😒

me? never 😁

fly out to london
take me out and we will see
if ur acc grateful

bet
seen

I smiled at the texts we sent back and forth. I didn't know whether what i was doing was right or wrong at the moment, but it felt so good for once.

I wanted to leave Jobe in the past, but i couldn't until i would get a chance to explain him everything. It was true, i loved him deadly. And something was telling me that everything was ruined now.

Right?

***

SHORT CHAPTER BUT EMOTIONAL I GUESS

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! ⭐️

ALSO RELEASED A NEW BOOK:

IT'S CALLED FLAWLESS AND IT'S FOCUSED ON KENAN FOR MY KENAN OBSESSED GIRLIES XX