CHAPTER 16

song for the chapter is lovebomb by nessa barrett xx

A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER i was getting ready for my graduation. I successfully bared through four years of Criminal Justice and could start practices at the local police station in Barcelona as a detective.

You may ask why did i move to Barcelona, i'll explain it shortly. Jobe and I got together around six months after that Louis Vuitton after party. He signed with FC Barcelona which caused some controversy.

Jude played in Madrid whilst his brother played for the opposing team. It was hard in the beginning but now people loved to see the two brothers compete. Yet their relationship stayed very close and caring no matter what.

Jobe and I had been together for three years and counting. A couple of weeks ago he got on his damn knee and proposed to me. I cried a lot, because i'm a quite sensitive person.

None of our friends or family knew about our engagement. Well nobody besides Victoria. Her and I remained friends and even though she went back to Paris we saw each other at least once every week.

She'd either come here to Barcelona or i'd fly to Paris and hang out with her and her older sister. Why Vic also came to Spain was for Jude. I found out that the two used to have something going on and Jobe and I had been trying to link them up for weeks now.

- Do you think she'll finally agree to a double date? - I asked as laying my back on Jobe's and feeling his arm wrap around me.

- One day. I'm more worried about my brother's will to go if i'm being honest. - Jobe replied as beginning to play with my hair. - I like when you keep your hair down.

- Thank you love. - I turned around and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. - But seriously, how about we go to dinner and tell them about our engagement.

- And then leave them alone in the restaurant. I like that. - He finished my thought quite literally taking the words out of my mouth.

- I'll call Vic. You do that with Jude. - I decided and begun to lift myself up from the couch.

I walked away to another room and picked out Victoria's number. It took her awhile to pick up my call and when she finally did i immediately heard her panting from exhaustion.

- Hey girl. What's up? - She asked as breathing heavily.

- Did i interrupt something? - I questioned hearing the girl laugh.

- No! Never.

- Okay well, are you available on Friday? - I ignored the girl's response knowing that she definitely had someone over.

- Sure! Why? - She responded with her breath slowing down.

- Dinner. Jobe and I have something to tell you and a couple of our friends.

- I'll be there. Okay i love you bye. - She quickly hung up the phone and i couldn't help but laugh.

I walked back to the living room in which i left Jobe in, seeing him at least disgusted by something. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat down beside him, placing my hand on the back of his head and scratching it.

- I think i interrupted him fucking some girl. - He confessed and my mouth hung open.

- I think i know who that girl is. - I winked playfully at the guy and he almost immediately got it.

- Fucking hell! - He laughed as looking at me. - We should've known.

- Well then them meeting won't be an issue. - I finished off with a smile.