fourteen ~ "YOU SHANKS!"

Newt and I went back to our hut, I told him "Newt you do realise I'm going to get you back right?"
"Oh yeah? when?"
"Now". I sat Newt on the bed and got on his lap then started kissing him. I stopped to catch my breath then traveled my kisses down stopping at his neck just like he did with me. That went on for about ten minutes until Newt placed me on the bed hovering over me kissing me, he had removed his shirt and I was about to do the same until we heard the bell ring for an emergency meeting.
"Why do we always get interrupted?" I asked Newt,
"There's no privacy around here"
"Fair point, put your shirt on and let's go" Newt sighed and put his shirt back on taking my hand and walking me to the meeting room.
"Nice of you to join us" Alby says with a smirk
"What's going on Alby? is everyone okay?" I asked
"Everythings fine, I'm here so we can vote on who can be second in command with Newt, so when I'm not around there's two people leading so the order and peace of the Glade stays the same" Everyone looked around not talking just looking.
"So I have someone in mind and if you agree raise your hand" Everyone nodded.
"Y/N" My eyes widened at what Alby just said but I wasn't surprised when my whole friend group raised their hands first.
"Alby you're not serious"
"Why can't I be serious"
"Thomas literally told me he was scared for his life three times, twice when he tried to go to the maze doors when I did the warning shot, and then about an hour after when he got to close to the doors so I pushed him down to the floor and held my foot on his chest aiming my arrow at him, we kept yelling at eachother then the doors closed and I walked off, oh yeah and then theres when I shot the apple off his head, I don't think thats a good second in command candidate, do you?"
"Yes I do, it shows your willingness to do whatever you can to protect those around you, yes you scared the klunk out of Thomas but you were showing your authority whilst doing it, so all those who want Y/N to be second in command with Newt raise your hand", my group all raised their hands first again, followed by everyone else.

"So it's settled Y/N is second with Newt" cheers spread through the meeting hall. I didn't know what to think. My group stayed behind to congratulate me while everyone else left.
"Guys can we stay up for a while and just talk about whatever" they all agreed and we all sat by the fire talking.
"I see you got Newt back" Thomas was grinning
"I did more than that" Eveyones eyes darted to me,
"NO NO NO not that you shanks!" I grined at Newt who was already looking at me.
"So Thomas your part of our group now so truth or dare?"  I asked
"Dare"
"Great! in the kitchen are bottles of Alchol that Gally uses for his drink, go grab one without being caught"
"Okay I'll be back" Thomas got up and went to the kitchen all the group looked at me shocked.
"Y/N Albys in there" Fry said
"Oops, guess he's just going to have to be careful then" Everyone laughed and Thomas started walking over with something in his hand.
"Got it"
"How the hell, I need to work on my stealth because I always get caught" Everyone laughed at my comment and we drank until I gave Minho and everyone apart from Newt as if to say 'watch this'.

"Hey blondie?"
"Yes love"
"Can we go finish what we started earlier?"
He didn't say anything, just grabbed my hand and walked us to his hut, I turned around to see everyones jaws on the floor. I whispered in Newts ear "look at their faces". He slowly turned his head and tried his hardest not to laugh. We made it to the hut in the homestead and just started laughing.
"I'm to drunk for this"
"Me too love"
"Sleep sounds good"
"Get changed, I'll do the same then we can go to bed" I weakly nodded got dressed and layed down on the bed waiting for Newt.

He layed down next to me and pulled me closer to him by my waist. I put my arms around his neck and pressed my forehead against his.
"Goodnight Blondie"
"Goodnight Love".