fifteen ~ trapped

TIME SKIP 3 DAYS!
NEWTS POV

Ben was banished yesterday for attacking Tommy because he was stung. Today Alby and Minho are retracing Bens steps in the bloody maze. The box came up 2 days after Tommys arrival which shouldn't be possible. In the box was a girl she looked dead but she woke up yelling 'Thomas' then she passed out again, what was weirder though was she had a piece of paper in her hand saying 'she's the last one EVER'. I could tell Y/N was stressed the whole day Alby and Minho were gone.
The sun was starting to set and Chuck came running up to me and Y/N yelling "THEIR NOT BACK YET!". Y/N and I exchanged worried looks then ran over to the maze doors. Thomas was asking,
"What if they dont make it back?"
"They will"  I tried reassuring him
"But what if they don't?"
"SHUT UP THOMAS YOUR NOT HELPING ANYTHING!" Y/N just snapped she lost her temper quick.

It had been an hour of us waiting and the doors are going to close any minute.
"THERE!" Thomas yelled
"There not going to make it" Y/N turned pale
"Somethings wrong" I said
"Alby" we said at the same time
"Can't we send someone in?"
"No we can't lose anyone else" I reminded him.
The doors started to close we were yelling at Minho to run but he didn't.
Thomas all of a sudden ran in Y/N tried to pull him back but pulled her in with him.
"NO NO NO!" I yelled
"I LOVE YOU NEWT ALWAYS!"
"I LOVE YOU MORE Y/N!".
And just like that the doors closed.

Y/N POV

"I LOVE YOU NEWT ALWAYS!"
"I LOVE YOU MORE Y/N!"
I was punching the door as hard as I possibly could then I felt Minho grab my arms and pull me in for a hug.
"Thomas I swear to god if anything happens to Newt I'm going to kill you"
"Why would anything happen to Newt? you're the one in the maze"
"YOU DON'T GET IT YOU HAVE'NT EVEN BEEN HERE A WEEK, NEWT AND I ARE CONNECTED IF WE HAVE ANY DISTANCE BETWEEN US, ONE OF US GET HURT AND I SWEAR THOMAS IF NEWTS HURT I WILL END YOU!" Thomas shut up after that. I looked at Alby and sat beside him.
"Another one stung during the day?"
"Yeah it came out of no where I had to hit Alby so he didn't attack"
"Minho I don't think I can do this, you know what happed the other times I've been here I can't do it again"
"Y/N you're the strongest Glader I know, you can do this, the connection between you and Newt will keep you both alive okay?"
I nodded and picked Alby up then I pointed to the vines, Minho and Thomas both knew what I meant.

We pulled Alby up the wall by the vines and heard metal clanking.

Click, Whirl, Whirl, Click

"Is that a-"
"Yea Thomas now shut up before you die" I didn't care about my words anymore.
"Y/N do you have your bow?" Minho asked
"I never go anywhere without it"
"Good you might have to use it tonight" My heart skipped a beat in a bad way at the thought of meeting a Greiver.
"Minho it's getting closer" I said
"Thomas we have to go"
"Just a little more" Thomas was trying to convince Minho
"No Thomas now!"
"Tie it!" I nodded and tied the ivy.
We ran and were about to turn until I came face to face with a Griever.
"GUYS RUN I'VE GOT MY BOW JUST RUN I'LL FIND YOU, MINHO IF I DONT TELL NEWT HE MEANT THE WORLD TO ME!" He nodded and ran with Thomas.
I pulled out my bow loading it with an arrow and sent it flying into the Grievers eye and ran in the direction Thomas and Minho went.

I saw the same Griever around a corner and hid under the ivy on the wall trying to be as quiet as possible. I hid there for an hour or two being so still. I got out and the Griever was waiting at the end of the corridor for me. I pulled the string on my bow back shooting it multiple times not missing a single shot. I ran and ran and ran as fast as my legs would take me but the Griever picked me up and threw me at a wall causing me to get cuts everywhere. I got up and kept running it was my only choice. I bumped into Munho and he yelled "YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH!" I put my finger up to my mouth signaling a Griever was following me. They both nodded and we kept running. We found a section that was about to close so we ran to the closing doors and Thomas stopped in his tracks yelling at the Griever.
"Oh no he's about to try and kill it"
"THOMAS RUN!" Minho yelled.
I made eye contact with the Griever and got my bow at the ready loading it up with an arrow aiming for its head,
"THOMAS DUCK!" he listened to me and I released my arrow and the Griever yelled in pain echoing throughout the maze and probably the Glade.
"No way, YOU BOTH JUST KILLED A SHUCKING GRIEVER!" Minho was excited we finally got it off our tails.
"Technically Thomas killed it but I did some damage yes, but we should get going the suns coming up and I'm worried about Newt" Minho nodded and then stopped me.
"Y/N I don't think it was Newt who got hurt because of the distance this time, your bleeding"
"Minho just run as fast as you can, don't look back okay".

My legs felt like they were going to fall from right underneath me but I couldn't let them, I needed to keep going if I had any chance at seeing Newt again. We grabbed Alby and started running for the doors. The sun was completely up and the doors would be open for about a minute before we get there.

I could see Gladers walking off like they'd just been defeated but then I hear Zart yell.
"NO WAY!"
"YEAH" Chuck was happy no one died.
As soon as we got to the Glade I ran up to Newt and swung my arms round his neck then collapsed in his arms. Minho came running over.
"Newt she got hurt badly and I don't know what happened because she split up from us but she needs to be seen now, but she did great I'll explain it later" I felt Newt nod and carry me to the Medjacks.