eleven ~ regret

Y/N POV

I was waking up and felt pain my my leg but I looked down and nothing was there so I ran out of the medjacks to find Newt.
"NEWT!" I kept yelling but he didn't come.
"Y/N what's wrong?"
"A-Alby it's Newt somethings wrong, Newt and I are like connected when were away from eachother we get hurt and I woke up but Newt wasn't there, where is he?"
"In the maze" I gasped realising a Griever could have him
"I'm going and your not changing my mind Alby I'm a runner for a reason" Alby nodded and said
"I'm coming with you if somethings wrong you have an extra pair of hands" I nodded and got ready into my shorts, tank top, and my usual trainers with the star on them.

Alby and I took off into the maze following the route. We kept running for an hour until we ran into Minho who was carring a lifeless Newt.
"NO NO NO!" I yelled
"Y/N we need to run and get him help right now" Minho was trying to calm me down.
While we were running I checked Newts pulse and let out a sigh of relief.
"He's alive but his hearts slowing down, we need to pick up the pace!".
We were running as fast as our legs could take us and at this point we could see the green grass of the Glade but we weren't going to stop running no matter what.
We got to the Glade and Minho wrapped one of Newts arms Around my shoulder and I placed my hand on his hip, Minho did the same.
"Minho we don't stop running, keep going to the Medjacks, Alby I know your stressed as hell but the Gladers need you right now, can you do that?" Alby gave me a little nod.

We had reached the Glade but Minho and I kept running.
"JEFF, CLINT! A LITTLE HELP OVER HERE!"
As soon as those words left my mouth two figures ran to where we put Newts body on the bed. Jeff was examining his leg and looked at me worriedly.
"His legs broken in 3 different parts, Y/N hold him down, hes going to scream like hell but you need to keep him down" I nodded and put my hands on his shoulders then put one of my legs over his torso. I got close to his ear and whispered,
"I'm so sorry blondie, I love you and I'm always here for you, I'm so sorry you had ti go through this alone, but what Jeff is about to do is going to hurt. Alot, but your so strong you can make it"
I got up from his ear and saw that he was crying, Could he hear me?.

"Y/N I'm going to do it now okay?" I nodded and clint was getting ready to snap Newts legs back into place and when he did Newt kept screaming and I kept crying.
"Just two more to go blondie then you can rest" I was trying to tell him.
Jeff snapped the leg again and again, when Newt was trying to resist his machete on his belt cut my leg and I yelped out in pain.
"Hey Jeff grab me a bandage" he didn't question me he just listened.
Once Jeff saw what I needed the bandage for he said,
"Y/N disinfect it first" I nodded and grabbed the supplies to start disinfecting it once I finished, I wrapped the bandage around it and sat next to Newts bed.
It was getting late and everyone was asleep, I started to drift off letting sleep consume me.