nine ~ confession

Y/N POV

Minho and I got up from the table and started walking off.
"What's this all about Y/N"
"I think I'm inlove with Newt" I blurted out and covered my mouth,
"CALLED IT!"
"What do you mean you called it?"
"Well me and a few other Gladers have a bet basically if you and Newt feel the same everyone else who thought otherwise has to be, Albys, Gallys, Clints, Jeffs, Zarts, Winstons, Frys, and I's slaves"
"Okay so Newt feels the same?"
"Y/N what do you think Newt and I were talking about before dinner, because it sure as hell wasn't about another girl" We chuckled for a moment and I stopped saying,
"I need to tell him"
"Woah not yet I'm going to talk to him you wait here" I nodded and Minho went to talk to Newt.

A few minutes later Minho grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the meeting room.
"Oi you shank that hurt"
"Sorry but we need Alby, I have a plan"
"Okay so where is he?"
"Behind you" I turned around and saw Alby.
"Hey Alby so I have no clue what this plan of Minhos is but I'm 100% certain I'm inlove with Newt but I don't know how to tell him"
"Yes Y/N I'm aware that's why Minho has a plan. Minho you can go grab Newt now"
"I want to know what the plan is"
"You will very soon".

Newt and Minho walked into the meeting room and then he and Alby walked out locking the doors.
"So that was their genius plan" I scoffed.
"Newt I have to tell you something"
"Y/N I have to tell you something". We both said it at the exact time causing us both to laugh,
"Okay on 3 we both say it ready?" Newt nods and I started counting down.
"3...2...1..."
"I'm inlove with you"
"I'm inlove with you". Both of us had a wave of relief wash through our eyes.
"Thank god, I was kind of scared you didn't feel the same" I nervously laughed at my own comment,
"So what do we do now?" I asked
"I have a pretty good idea, Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course blondie!"
"So do we tell people?" Newt asks,
"Only if you want to"
"Of course I want to".

Alby unlocked the door saying, "there's a bonfire tonight specifically for you two you can tell them then". Minho looks like he's just solved the maze, he was grinning from ear to ear.
"I'm taking all the credit for this",
"Why's that Min?" I asked because I was curious,
"Well you both came to your bestfriend and told me the exact same thing, so I did the smart thing and locked you in a room together"
"Well in that case you only get half the credit because Alby actually locked the door" I said looking at Alby and he nodded leaving the room, telling all the builders to get wood because we we're having a bonfire and all the Gladers cheered.

Minho, Newt, and I were walking and talking for a while, "wait does this mean I'm now the third wheel?!" Minho blurted out,
"No Minho your the child" I said causing Newt to laugh but Minho to gasp,
"So you're calling me a child!"
"I'm saying exactly that Minho"
"How rude of you Y/N".

It started to get dark and the bonfire had already begun so we all sat in a circle and by we I mean, Gally, Zart, Fry, Winston, Minho, Newt, and myself. Speaking with them for an hour felt like ten minutes.
"So how should I say this?" I said turning to Newt,
"No one had we had to say anything, we could just show them"
"Blondie what do you mean show them?" He didn't say anything, he just motioned for me to go over to him so I happily did.
"Gally can you go get us ALOT of your special drink?" I asked looking at Gally
"Of course I can Y/N, Zart, Fry, Winston come and help me" they all nodded and went with Gally.

"Y/N's cooking up a plan this should be good" Minho says with a smirk,
"Yes I am Minho, heres the plan we all get drunk then I asked to play truth or dare and we play for about five minutes and Minho this is where you come in, you ask Newt truth or dare, blondie heres your part so you say dare and Minho dares you to put me on your lap and kiss me"
"I like this plan" Newt says blushing
"Thank you blondie but their coming back so shush".
After about two minutes everyone was drunk so I asked "Hey guys, whose up for a game of truth or dare" with a smirk everyone in our circle instantly wanted to play so we did for five minutes then it was Minhos cue to ask Newt.
"Okay Newt truth or dare?" Minho was grinning ear to ear again,
"I'm not boring so dare"
"I dare you to put Y/N on your lap and kiss her"
"I would have done it even if it wasn't a dare"
He always knew how to make me blush.
Newt scooped me up and put me on his lap so I was facing him and no one else, he tucked my hair behind my ear and whispered,
"Are you ready?" I nodded and leaned in, our lips smashed together and it was a long kiss full of passion and love. I pulled away first and opened my eyes slowly to look at everyone who had their jaws on the floor and I just started laughing.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!" Gally asked
"Well we got together about an hour ago" I replied,
"Congrats guys but Newt if you break her heart I'll break your neck" Gally was glaring at Newt now but in a good way.