Prologue 🔞

🔞🔞🔞 (Aga-aga ko)

"Ahhhh~~ f*ck, it's so good." Aiah moaning while being fucked by Mikha in a normal pace, and is about to go faster.

"You're so tight, I didn't know you're this slut, Aiah." Mikha said in a sultry voice while thrusting Aiah's clitoris.

"I~ don't know~ it feels so good when I have f*cked by you." Aiah is still moaning while thrusting harder by Mikha, whose manhood is trying to thrust Aiah's tight womanhood gets even tighter.

"Gosh, your p*ssy is even tighter than I expected to f*ck someone, like you. Aphrodite. Gosh, why are you even cold when you're the person who likes to get f*cked harder, like me." Mikha said in a seductive tone and f*cks Aiah harder and faster.

"Ahhhhh ~~ f*ck I'm cumming!" Aiah moaning while she is about to cum.

"Nghhh~ don't stop, Mikha! I want more~~" Aiah is still moaning while she is about to cum.

"Ahhhh~~ f*ck! I'm about to cum too!" Mikha said while thrusting harder inside Aiah, while she didn't want to release hot cums inside her. She decided to cum in Aiah's mouth.

---------------------------------------

Back to the Present.

"Gosh, why is being a law student gives me a headache, especially with these random people outside the campus." Mikha irritatedly talked to herself while seeing random students outside the campus, literally admiring some random beauty person. (A/N: She is intersex btw)

"I hate this, kailangan kong magpahinga. Kakausapin ko si Gwen." Mikha said to herself and called Gwen, her only best friend since childhood and also intersex. They're both Law Students and are also the same 2nd year.

On The Phone:

Gwen: Oh Mikhs, bat nagpatawag ka?

Mikha: I need to get out of here, daming admirers sa labas ng campus, di ko alam kung sino tinutukoy nila.

Gwen: I think it's Aiah. yung palaging campus crush sa buong University.

Great, campus crush ng katangahan. Ayoko nun Mikha thought to herself before continuing the call.

Mikha: Okay... labas nalang tayo, nasa library pa kasi ako eh.

Gwen: Sure, meet me at the lobby.

Mikha: Bye!

Call Ended:

Hays, need ko ng pagkain sa labas ng University, nagugutom na ako. Mikha thought to herself before leaving the library room.

Mikha POV:

While I was about to walk through the hallway with myself reading my favorite book, someone bumped on me. I took a glance to the top, it was Aiah. My worst mortal enemy lines I thought to myself before I let myself ignore her and kept reading the book.

When suddenly, her hand reached up to my left wrist, making me stopped on the spot as I turned around, seeing her wearing a Blue Louis Vuitton Jacket and has a Cargo Pants in a black color. Wow, I never thought this is some random trash of a campus crush's admirers. I thought to myself before she immediately exclaimed at me.

‎"Hoy! Bakit mo ako binangga, Ha?" She exclaimed in a irritated tone, but I was already getting bored for no reason, so I removed her hand from my wrist and decided to walk away with her stunned by my nonchalant personality. But deep inside, I hate being bullied without my Warm-hearted personality getting out. So I kept it inside with nonchalant on the outside.

"Piskit! Hindi mo ba ako pinapansin? Ha? Kanina pa ako dito para lang ipinabangga mo ako sa pagbasa mo sa walang silbing libro!" She exclaimed again, but I just ignored her and put my headphones on my ears, not wanting to hear her complaints of stupid situations.

While I was about to go out, somebody removed my headphones and kicked my stomach. Thankfully, I knew how to dodge, and to do Taekwondo and Jit-Jutsu. But I haven't been using it since it's the school rules. "marunong pala to mag dodge, bakit mo naisip na makakabangga mo si Aiah at hindi mo na lang siya pansinin ng ganyan, hmm?" A tall guy muttered, but he's wearing my headphones. So I had no choice but to kick his private part and upwardly punched his jaw, flying him to the spot where he fell down. After that, I just grabbed my headphones and left these group of boys. They were stunned, but they didn't even flinch at me further. Now ayan ang gusto ko. I thought to myself.

Aiah POV:

"Ano ang nangyayari, guys? Bakit di niyo man lang atakihin siya?" I exclaimed to the boys while their heads looking at the ground, making me slap at the guy who removed her headphones.

"S-sorry Ma'am, akala ko po kasi mahina, pero malakas masyado sumuntok sa aking panga. Sorry po." The tall guy apologized to me while he was looking down, and his cheeks are red because I slapped him.

"Sorry ain't gonna do a thing. Now, you guys will make a simple plan, pin her down and punch and kick her. Otherwise, you will never see your campus crush again, Understood?" I ordered the boys and they immediately nodded, not wanting to go further.

"Yes, madam!" They shouted in agreement and left the Janitor's room, leaving me alone.

Let's see who has the last laugh, Mikhaela Janna Lim. I thought to myself before laughing evily.

To Be Continued...