8. Endearing Notes 🔞

Aiah POV:

After an hour of helping her arrange her items inside the second room, or my storage room with still beautiful things I never used in a while. She just nodded and closed the door without even saying a word. Sungit nito. I thought to myself before going to the kitchen.

I cooked dinner for both of us and I knocked on her door many times and I said if she wants to eat dinner with me. She said later because she's busy with her studies. Gosh, why couldn't she be having quality time with me? I thought to myself before leaving her in disbelief.

I decided to put the food in the fridge and I put a note on the fridge door and wrote down that says...

May pagkain sa ref, kunin mo lang at i-microwave mo, don't forget the rice. It's always on the rice cooker, painitin mo lang and if you don't want any of it. You can buy yourself food or get some of my favorite foods if that's what you want to eat. That's all, love you.

- Maraiah, cute.

After putting the note on the fridge door, I decided to sleep in my room and dozed off with an alarm set on the phone.

Time Passes... (5:20 AM)

I woke up the next morning to see if Mikha was still there, willing to know if her presence was alive... or not. I fixed my bed and my blanket since I always didn't want to mess up my themes in my bedroom.

I get out of my room after fixing it for a couple of minutes. And sad to say that she isn't there, but she left a note with new food on the table. I didn't know she could cook? I thought to myself before taking and reading the note that says...

I cooked some breakfast for both of us, since I'm too early to go to school for a test anyways. But don't worry, I prepared any of your things so you can go to school early. You only need to shower and about the dishwashing, I'll wash it when I come home since my schedules are earlier than you.

About what you cooked yesterday, it was good and it doesn't taste bad actually. I microwave it without you noticing it, and when I saw you sleeping, you look beautiful by the way. See you at school, don't be late otherwise I'm ruling you out.

- Mikhaela, strict roommate and your crush.

The notes are really about me feeling like she's my second mother. Honestly, I think she almost did the same as my mother since she died years ago. I admit, she's that one crush I wanted her and not the boys and girls who thinks that I'm attracted to them. But I'm attracted to that one particular girl. Mikhaela, my strict roommate and crush.

I felt her last words putting in the note, and that made me 'kinilig' because of that.

I ate the breakfast and it was so good that I nearly choked. Thank God, a glass of water was there thanks to Mikha.

Time Passes... (After boring classes and they went home after that.)

I went home after my classes since I knew that Mikha hates going out unless it's her best friend, Gwen. I admit for the first time, Gwen's been a best friend of Mikha, and that made me jealous. But since Gwen's small attraction to Sheena, that made me feel better and I'm still liking Mikha because of that. Gwen never knew mt true intentions except Sheena and Stacey.

After I opened the door slowly, I saw Mikha slept on the couch. Cute mag sleep si Mikha ko... ay Mikha ko? Di pa kami! I thought to myself before putting my bag on the ground slowly since I didn't want her to wake up, and gets closer to her and kisses her forehead. I admit, I want a genuine affection and I also wanted to do the same since she transferred here.

After that one kiss to her forehead, her eyes slowly opened and blinked multiple times after I pulled away from her and she looks like a sleeping beauty before that.

"Hmmm... nandito ka na pala, Aiah. I cooked you dinner. But I never ate since I'm too tired, and the dishwashes... I washed it for you since it's your apartment, I didn't want you to worry about that-" I cut her off by giving her a peck on the lips, her low tone and soft voice gives me that she's genuine about my apartment. But that's not what I wanted, I wanted her, my Mikha is so cute when she's confused.

"D-did you just kissed me?" She said while being confused as to why I kissed her. I nodded while being giggling about it.

"I didn't want you to worry about your work here as some weird person who just transferred here and immediately became maid for no reason. Akala mo lang na yan ginusto ko, but I want your presence, Mikha." I genuinely said and kissed her forehead while I continued again.

"Let's eat dinner, I also didn't want you get tired too easily. Nag-abala ka pa na pwede naman tayo sumabay." I said and helped her stand up, she slowly did and got up from the sofa.

"I-i don't know, Aiah. I don't know why you're still obsessed with me..." She said and I just shook my head.

"No... that's not what I want, Mikha."

"Then what is it?"

"This. A kiss."

To Be Continued....