17. A Traitor and A Presence 🔞

Please vote, thank you.

Mikha POV:

.

.

.

Everything seems so unreal, I thought I could have a life with Aiah. But I was wrong, so wrong that I felt so fucking stupid that I wanted this to revenge. Gosh, who wouldn't have thought that I was just a backburner in a double relationship, right?

Well despite being an asshole, I would not surrender myself and do what I have to do. Cheating on Aiah.

.

.

.

I bought a white flowers and went to Maloi's Fine Arts Classroom to find her. Luckily, she was there with no one, so I went near her and gave her the flowers. I felt disgusted, but I have no choice. Aiah betrayed me. I thought to myself.

"Wait, bakit mo binigay sa akin to? Favorite ko to ah?" Maloi was surprised when I gave her the flowers and stood up, hugging me as if I'm a bear. Ughh yuck.

"Binigay ko lang sayo yan kasi alam ko favorite mo. Sabay tayo uwi?" I asked her to be with me outside the campus and she nodded, making the plan work as if I don't want to.

"Sure, may gagawin pa ako sa painting ko. Gusto mo ba tignan?" She said in a soft voice and I nodded, curiosity took over me as I looked at her painting... Wow, she has managed to grow her personality overtime...

.

.

.

(A/N: this is reference to Google.)

)

.

.

.

But what if she's still overly obsessed? I'm scared that I will never, ever be freed from her.

"Uhmmm, pwede ba mag engaged tayo to a fake relationship? I know it's weird, but kung pwede lang sayo?" I asked in curiosity, not wanting an obsessed answer.

"Bakit? Meron ka bang plano para suyuin ang isang crush mo?" She asked back with her tone changed from curiosity to teasing as she wiggled her eyebrows. Weird. I thought to myself.

"H-hindi naman, secret lang to sa amin ni Gwen. Payag ka ba?" I asked if she agreed in this situation. She was hesitant for a bit then she nodded, but she took her phone from her pocket.

"Wait lang, chat ko muna si uyab ko, baka magalit siya na cheater pala ako. She's kind of a jealousy type, si Colet ih." She said and typed something on her phone and I was surprised, she already has a partner? Good for her, I get to have freedom. Only if the plan works.