14. Overthinking and Sincereity 🔞

Aiah POV:

-

-

-

We went to the girls' restroom and finally decided to confront her why she's there with Jhoanna. The woman that I have been rivalry against.

"Are you crazy? Bakit mo tinapon ang juice sa mukha ni Jhoanna?" She exclaimed before I even get to start my confrontation.

"Alam mo naman diba nagpadikit siya sayo, diba?" I shot back, giving her a glare. But she's not the person whose giving up easily, she's the law student on this one.

"Aiah, whenever you feel jealous just because I can read you. Don't, this is just the beginning on why I helped Jhoanna, diba? Kaya nga alam mong meron na siya iba at tinapon mo pa, grabe ka mag humiliate sa public, ang President pa? Baka ikaw ang ma detention for disrespecting the SSG officer here, Aiah. I'm out of this" She fully explained and I was left speechless, she left the restroom before I got the chance to speak. Gosh, Aiah. You're so stupid for this one. I thought to myself and I sighed. I'm fucked for this.

-

-

-

Mikha POV:

-

-

-

I left the girls' restroom and returned to see Jhoanna cleaned up her face after the mess Aiah made. So embarrassing. I thought to myself before getting near at her.

"Okay ka lang Ms. Jho? Sorry if kung  jowa ko ay selosa dahil lang masyado daw tayo madikit." I sincerely explained and helping her clean her face.

"Okay lang yan, sabihin mo sa jowa mo na ayusin niya ang sarili niya before siya mag selos ng maayos. Dahil lang diyan? Anong karapatan mang-aakit sa akin kung pwede ko naman siya ma punish? Pero hindi, warning lang yan o baka detention siya talaga." She explained back, making both of us chuckle as if we are the law students. But she's a Journalism student, means she's studying for the broadcasting. It's her career when she was a child.

"Mikhs! And hello Ms. Jho!" Gwen moved forward to us and greeted us. We both greet her back .

"Anong ginagawa mo dito, Gwen? Akala ko mag study ka pa?" I asked her, she was supposed to study for the tests that the Professor is giving last week.

"Narinig ko daw na si Aiah, tinapon ang juice sa mukha ni Ms. Jhoanna, and I must say. Selosa ang jowa mo, Mikha Lim!" Gwen said and adding the teasing line at the end of her words, making me slapping her arm playfully.

"Aray ha, parang di uso ang pag-reveal sa jowa mo, Mikha." She teased me again and I just rolled my eyes as we were both finished cleaning her up.

"Alright, you can go now, Ms. Jhoanna." I said in a formal manner and I must say, I am proud of myself.

"Call me Jhoanna when we are only outside the campus next time, Ms. Mikha. And Gwen, you can also call me that when outside the campus, understood?" She genuinely said and we both nodded as she left. Leaving us going to the library to study for the tests.

-

-

Time Passes...

-

-

I went home after tireless hours of studying, watching Jhoanna got humiliated, and Aiah being reckless because of jealousy. I wasn't prepared for that as I tried to sleep in peace, when someone opened the door. I wouldn't dare to look back as I already knew it was Aiah. But what made my heart flutter, is that she's hugging me from behind, making it a non-verbal sincere apology because of gestures.

"I'm sorry, hubby. I was drawn into jealousy dahil lang diyan. If you're still resisting against me, it's fine. Pwede muna kita bigyan space, same old rules na binigay mo sakin. Diba?" She sincerely said while still hugging me, so I held her hands and pulled her for a kiss on her cheeks, making it more red.

"Di naman ako ganyan ngayon, hubby. Kung di ka sana ganyan towards the people I'm helping, then you don't have to worry. Ikaw naman parin, diba?" I said in my soft voice that I could say.

"Galit ka ba sakin?" Aiah said in a soft voice that made my heart skipped a beat.

"Let's cuddle na lang, I want our cuddles to be sleepy, baka umiyak ka naman kung bakit umiwas kita, diba?" I said and we both cuddled together, making this a heartwarming moment that we could never forget.

.

.

.

"I love you, Mikha."

"I love you too, Aiah.

"Let's sleep muna before we cook dinner."

"Sige, cuddle muna."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued...