5. Personality is Conflicted 🔞

Mikha POV:

How dare did she got here without asking? Is she trying to do this again? I thought to myself before she comes to my apartment and slowly closes the door, making me shiver...

"Aiah, anong ginagawa mo dito sa apartment ko? Na di manlang nagtanong?" I seriously asked directly in front of her. While her face expressions are much more in a seduction. I could tell that she's trying to make me fuck her. I thought to myself.

"Honestly, I don't know why you rejected Stacey- I mean why ruin her like a psychopath? You could just accept it-" I cut her off before she says it further.

"I don't do femme fatale, Ms. Maraiah. Please leave or I'll do the fate that it makes it worse for you to walk away from the things that God couldn't tell you what." I seriously said in a dark and manipulative tone that she was stunned, unable to walk. Actually, this is my first time saying it directly to her. I want to be a Psychologist just to help people with depression or sad personalities that made my mind felt bad. But things changed when Aiah came.

She came into my life and starts seducing me like I was forced to back out to my dreams. Despite trying to ignore her many times, she was insisting to make me fuck her while my body betrays me. After that one-time restroom sex, I have changed. I changed my course to Law because she... she changed my life forever that I was no longer a Psychologist- that one sweet, social butterfly and charming personality was no longer existed. My dark, quiet and nonchalant personality entered my life, and it was actually comforting when I wanted to hide myself from the cruel world I was used to loving it. Now, I hate it.

"Please don't make this hard on my life, Aiah. You ruined my past life already, now you're ruining another? I felt like I was raising my violent personality here easily. So please get out of my apartment and never come back!" I continued and shouted to her seriously that I really don't want to see her anymore. She was even more shocked, barely even moving. For the first time, I felt like regretting this... I shouldn't have shouted at her.

‎"Okay..." She said in a low tone and immediately left the apartment, trying not to cry in front of me. Now I felt bad that I wanted to apologize to her directly. But that mistake was now far enough to be ignored by Aiah. She was no longer disturbing my life... And actually, I missed it.

Time Passes... (A Few Days later...)

A few days after being ignored by Aiah. I felt like I missed her presence, her beauty, her seductive tone that I realized that it was good for me to hear... Now it's just a sudden disappearance...

I tried to talk to Aiah multiple times... But to no avail. She always gets away from the things I tried to move even though I'm not even moving closer to her. She became so distant that I felt so much bad that I just wanted her... Fuck! I couldn't say it because I was still focusing on my academics.

After some time I was busy doing some academic work and research about some Laws and Rules about it. But since Aiah ignored me, my mind couldn't shake it off as it was stuck on my brain the entire Goddamn lecture. I even tried to exercise when there's nothing to do, Aiah always tries to get on my mind. Now I miss it.

"Bro, anyare sayo? Puro ka natulala dahil lang diyan sa babae na yun." Gwen asked in a worrying tone that I turned to her and I don't know what to say. I just stared at Gwen for seconds before she spoke again.

"Don't stare at me like that, Mikha. I don't know what happened between you two. But if you really want to resolve things to her, talk to her." Gwen gave me advice that it doesn't even help make me talk to her.

"That's not gonna work, Gwen. I tried to talk to Aiah multiple times, pero ayaw parin isipin na gusto ko lang mag-sorry. Dahil sa naramdaman ko noong panahon, she was the cause of my dead personality. Now, I realized that she has a crush on me that yung personalidad niya na obsessive na masyado." I fully explained to her, trying not to get the tears off my eyes. Gwen noticed it and hugged me, also patting my back.

"Okay lang yan, Bro. Basta kung kaya mo na talaga siya makipagusap, do it. Me and Sheena will help you, Sheena also notices the distance between you two, and it won't help until you are both talking to each other. Understood?" Gwen gave me good advice that I could clearly understand. So I hugged her back and I finally cried. My dead sweet personality was the reason that Aiah hates me for ignoring her. Once again, I'll try to talk to her.

After some time passed. I knew what I had to do, some passionate sex that it would work for the both of us to do it again. I also knew her location so I wouldn't talk to anyone that way.

When I headed to Aiah's house, she was alone actually. She lives alone, and I was also living alone. When I knocked the door, she opened the door and curiously but in a dark demeanor that I faced it... Damn, beautiful in black dress... I thought to myself before staring at her directly.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito, Mikha?" Aiah asked in a dark and deep tone that I finally desired to say something...‎

‎ ‎

To Be Continued...