13. Jealousy of a Supreme 🔞

Aiah POV:

Days passed after our night trip. It was good as we liked the night sky in silence, we both enjoyed it as we don't regret being together as she and I confessed. Being with her makes me feel na siya na ang palagi ko. I thought to myself.

-

-

-

When Sheena, Stacey and I headed inside to the campus. I saw Mikha with someone that wasn't Gwen and I already know that the person she's been with, is Jhoanna. The Supreme Student Government President of this University. God, how can she make my blood boil?! I thought to myself before brushing my eyes off to focus on my friends.

When we went inside our Classroom, I put my bag and crossed my arms in silence as my best friends observed me with their eyes and I just rolled my eyes off them.

"Teh, ang weird mo ngayon. Bakit? Anyare sayo?" Sheena questioned me out of nowhere that I wouldn't dare to speak nor move myself from my position.

"Beh, hayaan mo na. Baka mainis yan sayo dahil lang sa pang-aasar mo." Stacey said to Sheena and I couldn't tell if she was teasing towards me or whether I could slap her arm.

Before I could respond, a Filipino-South Korean opened the Classroom and her name is Yvonne Park. A beautiful woman who is mostly attracted by the students here in our University, she's the Class Mayor here and I'm also the Vice Mayor when she's absent.

"안녕하세요 (Hello) everyone, and hello Aiah." She said and greeted me with her left eye and winkedat me while the two girls gossiping each other on why Yvonne is still flirting with me despite having myself a girlfriend. She's actually been doing it for weeks without making Mikha noticed by her movements. She's so flirty, and I hated it. I thought to myself before putting my writing on my armchair.

"Ugh great, she's flirting with me again." I muttered to myself before she came in front of me and kneeled as she was begging me to have lunch with her later. As if I don't want to, duh. I thought to myself.

"Aiah, pwede ba tayo magsabay sa lunch? Diba we're both prettiest in our University, right?" She said as she's still kneeling in front of me and still begged. This person won't ever go away from me as she is still doing it. I thought to myself.

"Sorry, I have meetings with the SSG. I have to, sorry." I sincerely said and she just nodded. Then, she stood up and was about to kiss the back of my hand, but I immediately pulled it as I felt like disgusting.

"Please don't, I'm busy right now. Please umalis ka muna sa harapan ko please, 내 눈에서 사라져 제발 (umalis ka sa harapan ko please.)" I said to get out of my sight. Then in mid-sentence, I said a korean sentence that made her shocked and she slowly nodded, leaving me out of my sight as I get my book from my bag.

"Girl, pano mo nagawa ang Koreanong nayan mapaalis?" Stacey questioned me as how I said it in Korean.

"I'm a tactic learner, Stacey. Alam ko paano magsalita ng Koreano dahil lang sa K-Drama at tinuruan ako ng isang Koreano sa South Korea, diba?" I explained, then rolled my eyes as I continued reading my book that is romantic as I am.

-

-

Time Passes...

-

-

It's lunch time, and I badly want to see Mikha. When I got to the cafeteria, I saw her with someone that made my blood boil as my sight got slightly blinded. It was Jhoanna, the SSG President again. I thought to myself before ordering my usual food. But this time, I got a plan.

-

-

-

As I finished my order and went to the table that no one dared to get near me, the Server gives me the tray of food. I finished eating and decided to do something that I could humiliate myself and the President.

I went near Mikha and Jhoanna and threw the juice at the President, Jhoanna. As usual, everyone was shocked, including Mikha, and Jhoanna wasn't something that she expects a greeting from me.

"What the hell, Aiah?" She exclaimed and I was satisfied in my own actions that I gripped Mikha's wrist.

"Let's talk in the music room, Now." I ordered her and forcefully pulled her as we got out of the cafeteria, making us moving forward to the music room at the third floor.

⚠️🔞

‎ ‎

‎ ‎

To Be Continued...