11. Heartwarming Bonds 🔞

Forgot to put characters that who are they siding with.‎
Characters:

Mikhaela Janna Lim

Maraiah Queen Arceta

Mikha's Best Friend:

Gweneth Apuli

Aiah's COF:

Lindtsey Stacey Sevilleja

Sheena Mae Catacutan

‎ ‎

Supreme Student Government:

Jhoanna Christine Robles (President)

Ma. Nicolette Vergara (Mikha's Friend/Vice President)

Mary Loi Yves Ricalde (Aiah's Cousin/Secretary)

Continuation...

Aiah POV:

"H-huh?" I was shocked because of her words coming out directly from her mouth. What does she mean na sasagutin na niya ako?

"I said, pwede na tayo magiging couple. Aish, nalilito pa talaga." She said and I felt like my heart flutter when she finally said it, true the fire talaga.

"B-bakit?" I said while still on confusion that my mind is still processing.

"I realize na... ever since I set up the rules for both of us, our boundaries. I never realized that you have gone so cold to me that I was finally longing for your presence. Despite the rules, I was still aced because of it, but I don't actually care about it anymore. If nung alam ko lang nung una pa, sana sinagot na kita. Aish, i-ignore mo pa ako." She explained while I was listening, I realized that despite everything I set the boundaries straight, she never really wanted to focus on studies. She was also longing for my presence despite I have gone cold.

-

Mikha POV:

-

"So... you still love me not because of your strict and nonchalant personality, but because of how you have longing me of my presence?" Aiah cutely asked and I pinch her cheeks gently and cupped her cheeks and she was so cute I couldn't handle. 🥺

"Of course, I realized na mahal kita. Dahil sa mga kakaiba mong kilos sa akin, You were so arrogant to me when I first saw you in college. I fell for you." I sincerely said and I could tell her teary eyes are coming out. I wiped it off by my thumb.

"T-thank you Mikhs, di ko talaga inaakala-" She firstly said but I cut her off by kissing her on the lips gently while cupping her cheeks. Her lips are plum and I could taste her strawberry on her tongue as we our tongues fight.

-

After a few seconds of kissing each other, we pulled away gently and I could tell this is the moment that I've been waiting for.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Aiah?" I confessed, she was shocked because I knew that I would always love her.

"Ako sana mauna magsasabi sayo yan, since I courted you. But it's you who said it, then Yes. You can be my girlfriend." She said and we both felt the way that we are now a couple. Despite our hatred and suffering the past is still on the surface, the love we brought faded away not instantly. There are dangers that we must face together, as a couple.

-

-

Days Passed...

-

-

As days passed, we decided to hide our relationship until it is hit at the right time. We wouldn't know if some people appreciated our relationship or hated us because we are both the same gender.

Before I headed inside my Law Classroom, I made sure that there's no one around us since Aiah is the campus crush here. When there's no one, I pecked her on the lips and decided to go farther since I knew she was blushing.

As I went inside, I could tell that Gwen suspiciously looking at me with her eyebrows raised. I moved forward and sat with her.

"Ang suspicious mo, maaga ka pumasok. Pero ngayon, parang arrived on time ka. What happened bro?" Gwen said while teasing me in a weirdest way. Pakipot pa to ah. I thought to myself before replying to her.

"Sus, pakipot-kipot ka pa talaga Gwen. Despite my mood and my attendances, you don't get to invade my privacy bro ;)" I replied with a grinning face and she just didn't even say a word. Sabi ko nanga ba. I thought to myself before the professor went inside.

-

-

-

-

Aiah POV:

-

-

-

-

I headed inside my Architecture Classroom, only to see Stacey and Sheena grinning their faces at me directly. Huh? I thought to myself before sitting at my chair.

"Ikaw ate Aiah huh? Akala mo di namin nagkita na nakiss ka ni Mikha? What's going on?" Stacey curiously said in a teasing tone that made me blush instantly.

"Hala! Nablush siya! So kayo na ba ni ate Mikha?" Sheena said and I blushed harder, unable to answer as they teasing me continuously.

"Tama na girls! And yes... kami na ni Mikha." I exclaimed, then whispering in mid-sentence that made them both shocked at the same time.

"Ha??? Kayo na?" They both screamed in shock as I revealed that Mikha and I are together.

"Yes, and can you both shut up?" I ordered them and they nodded immediately. Both of them won't shut up because of how things turned out to be good.

"So, paano mo nakuha si Mikha? Diba you're only obsessed to her, bakit kayo naging couple?" Stacey asked in a grinning face and I sighed. I started to explain further.

‎ ‎

To Be Continued...