4. Nervous but Mysterious 🔞

Aiah POV:

When my plan failed again, I had no choice but to do it myself. Gosh, I'm so red flagged for this. I thought to myself before meeting Stacey with the money I have.

Time Passes...

I set a schedule to meet Stacey since I had no choice because of her weaknesses against the nonchalant people, like Mikha. When I sat down and I just decided to order some food, Stacey came in and her expressions... might be a little infatuated.

"Stacey, you alright? Baka first time mo lang being infatuated by someone else. You know?" My curiosity filled with desires and nervous because I knew she was well damn betrayed for a reason.

"I-i don't know... she's so expressionless and so dark in her inner life. She doesn't even blink a little and I might get a PTSD on that." Stacey answered in a low and nervous tone that I felt bad. So I decided to sat beside her and patted her back since I knew Mikha was not the person she know for the first time. I have known Mikha ever since, she's just busy with her academics and I was busy staring at her the whole time, with desires I want to fill to her mental mind.

"Don't worry, I'll just do it myself. Here, the money I promised you on your task." I said and gave her the money, she just slowly took it and nodded. Not wanting her to be nervous, I ordered another food for her since I still felt bad despite I don't want her to do it from the start. But she needed money, so I had no choice.

"T-thank you, Aiah. I don't know how much I appreciate you even though I tried..." Stacey said and paused, but I held her hand and I shrugged it off. Not wanting to worry about her mental mind also.

You know what? I'll do it secretly. Mikha, you'll be the death of me tonight. I thought to myself before hugging Stacey.

Mikha POV:

I just stared at the ceiling in my room, not wanting to meddle about someone's life because I just did the darkest moments I had ever done.
‎‎

Flashbacks... (Back to the Day where Mikha confronts Stacey...)

"Miss, if someone ever ordered you to seduce me. Pakiusap, hayaan mo akong makilala siya sa karaniwang lugar kung saan lagi niyang iniisip na makakaget-over siya sa akin. Pero hindi, nasa ilalim siya ng buhay ng iba. Sabihin mo sa kanya iyan o may ilantad ako tungkol sa kanya, hindi ikaw. Naiintindihan?" I explained a full sentence without my expression changed, it was blank, didn't even blink one bit. And she just nodded and moved away slowly. That made the students shocked. I knew I was Goddamn smart for this reason. Man, I miss debating the most. I thought to myself before turning to Gwen, who was a bit shocked.

"B-bro, paano mo siya nilayas sa table natin?" Gwen asked in a surprised tone that made me chuckle.

"I like that you're shocked kahit na law students tayo. But we're different, Gwen. You're the Literary Winner and I was the Debating Winner. Dahil lang sa kapakanan na pinag-isipan natin, sana nalang di nalang ako naging law. Char!" I explained, then made a teasing joke at the end of my sentence that made her weirdly mad, but shrugged it off since she couldn't hurt a best friend, like me.

Flashback Ended.

Ughhh, why is it so hard to get off her. It's so annoyingly messing up with my mind. Gosh Aiah, despite your prettiness and your reputation. You still chose me despite I hate for you for that stupid Goddamn reason. I thought to myself before going out to drink some water.

I opened the fridge and put the 1 liter bottle of water to my glass of water and drank it. Gosh, so refreshing. Need ko talaga ng peace of mind. Magulo na utak ko dahil sa Law Course. I thought to myself before sitting on a sofa, decided to scroll on my iPhone.

A Few Minutes later...

As I continued scrolling through Facebook and TikTok. Someone knocked in the middle of the night. Sinong kumakatok sa kalagitnaan ng gabi? I thought to myself before sneaking through the door and check who's the visitor. It was Unknown...

Who is this random person? I just decided to open the door and checked that it was... Aiah... on the front door, staring directly at me in the eyes.

"Hello Mikha." A deep and mysterious female voice said and that made me shiver my hair on my skin...

‎ ‎

To Be Continued...