6. Sex Can be Apologizing ⚠️🔞

Aiah POV:

"Anong ginagawa mo dito, Mikha?" I asked her in a dark and deep tone that I wasn't ready to see her yet. Because I ignored her most of the time, now she's here. For what?

She didn't reply. Instead, she put her right hand and pulled me for a kiss- That kiss was the first time I had in years that I wanted from her. Her kiss was actually my first one and maybe the last one I have since we had sex in a while- Wait, are we having sex? Please don't tell me I thought to myself while still kissing her and she deepened it, making me loving her kiss for a very long time.

When she bit my lower lip, I moaned for the first time in years. She could only moan me for most of the time. Now, I want her to fuck me.

"Let's go to the room, shall we?" She said in a seductive tone and I nodded, wanting to hear her words that wanted me to have it with her since high school.

Then, she pulled me to my room and closed the door. After that, she removed my t-shirt and removed my dolphin pants, revealing my blue bra and black lace panty.

"So pretty, in you body like this. I felt you wanted this, right?" She said and I bitterly nodded. I began to get sexually frustrated after that, my clitoris are getting wet because of her seducing me. But she pulled down my black lace panty and started to push her fingers in my clit, making me put in a pain that resolves when she massages it inside.

"Aghhh~ fuck!" I screamed in pain as she massages her fingers inside my pussy.

"So wet, I bet you like this for a long time, right?" She seductively said and I nodded. Then, she began slowly speeding up her fingers moving, making me in a good pleasure.

"Does it feel good? After you ignored me for a while?" She said and I nodded, while moaning uncontrollably because of her fingers moving at a faster pace.

"You know, I want you to apologize to me, Aiah. So I can make you feel so good that you felt wanting it for a long time." She said in a serious way that made me wanted to say it. Then, she puts her three fingers inside me, making me moan even more as she continues doing it.

"Ahhhh~~ fuck! So good!" I moaned even harder, and when I was about to cum. She pulls out her three fingers, and I was confused when I realized she's removing her pants and her boxers. Revealing her manhood member. Am I actually excited for this? Or it's just it's been a long time? I thought to myself for a while when she put her member inside me, making me moan  much as her member gets bigger each time.

"Does it feel good, Aiah? Cause I am ready to be fuck harder and faster right now?" She said in a serious but seductive tone and I nodded, not wanting to be sexually frustrated.

Then, she thrusts her member inside my clitoris and decided to push and pull her member. I began to have pleasures and moan as she thrusts it more and more. Not wanting to go slower, I want to make it harder and faster.

(Remember this scene from Prologue?):

"Ahhhh~~ f*ck, it's so good." I moaned while being fucked by Mikha in a normal pace, and is about to go faster.

"You're so tight, I didn't know you're this slut, Aiah." Mikha said in a sultry voice while thrusting my clitoris and is going faster slowly.

"I~ don't know~ it feels so good when I have f*cked by you." I'm still moaning while thrusting harder by Mikha, whose member is trying to thrust my tight womanhood which it gets even tighter.

"Gosh, your p*ssy is even tighter than I expected to f*ck someone, like you. Aphrodite. Gosh, why are you even cold when you're the person who likes to get f*cked harder, like me." Mikha said in a seductive tone and f*cks Aiah harder and faster.

"Ahhhhh ~~ f*ck I'm cumming!" I am moaning harder while she is about to cum out.

"Nghhh~ don't stop, Mikha! I want more~~" I am still moaning while she is also about to cum her member out.

"Ahhhh~~ f*ck! I'm about to cum too!" Mikha said while thrusting harder inside me, while she didn't want to release hot cums inside her. She decided to cum in my mouth. Releasing it and I swallowed it completely, not wanting to leave a stain in my body.

Then, she hugged and lay down beside me. This is I wanted for a long time, but I wanted it in a good way. Not wanting to obsessed her more because I knew she was very serious about her studies. So I didn't please for more and I also lay down beside her at the bed. Also hugging her.

"You know, this is I wanted for a long time. I don't want this since I'm still a teenager." Mikha said in a honest voice and I caressed her bangs.

"Same, I didn't want you to force me to do it, since I wanted you- I like you, Mikha." I also said in a honest voice and she turned to me and kissed my forehead.

"Well, we can start this relationship in a honest way. Not some slut that I don't want to have. Okay?" She said and I just nodded, didn't want to protest her since I am a longtime crush of hers.

"Alright, let's get some sleep. I don't want ourselves naked on the next day." She said and I just nodded, again. We slept in a embrace that I wanted- No, loving it because it's the only embrace that I wanted since I lost someone that holds me in a embrace the longest...

‎ ‎

To Be Continued...