A Troubled Hood Chick-Chapter 2

Ayy! In like the 3rd chapter, everything will move a little quick, but you'll catch up. But isn't Tre'von fine? MHHH. Lol happy reading

Chapter 2-

***

Music played. Drinks were being made. Boys throwing dollars. Girls shaking their asses. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I hate walking up to customers offering lap dances. It's just weird.

"Go, I'm running a business here!" Mr. Sweet's said walking up on me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking in my hot pink gogo heels. I tried looking for a guy that looked like he had some money, cause that's what I needed.

I noticed a dude who was wearing shiny, diamond earrings and a few chains. I sighed. Clamping my sweaty palms together, I walked over to the dude

Lightly tapping him on the shoulder, he looked back at me. It was the same dude from two days ago. "Yes?" The dude said in a deep, husky voice.

I waited a second then finally choked out what I had to say. "Want a lap dance?" I said and let out a fake, giggle. "Ohh I remember you and...nah Ma. I couldn't do that. I'm just here because my boys grabbed me out here." He explained.

I nodded. "Okay." I said and was about to walk away. "Wait?" He said, basically asking for my name. 

"It's Quanti." I said and smiled. He nodded and scrunched up his eyebrows. "What you doing working here?" He asked. "Personal reasons, I can't explain my life to a stranger." I said.

"Well maybe I don't have to be one." He stood up from his bar stool and got close to my face. I laughed and stood back. "Oh." I said sharply. He smiled showing his surprisingly, all white teeth.

"I want to talk to you again Quanti, but not in this place. Gimme a call." He said grabbed a napkin and a pen from his back pocket and wrote his number down.

I could tell I was blushing, I chuckled and placed his number in my bra, cause it was the only place I could put it. I waved bye and went back to work. Sadly.

"Girl where were you?" My mom asked sitting on the couch with one of her new boyfriend's, sipping on a beer. I rolled my eyes. "Making money." I said and walked straight to my room. Closing the door shut behind me, I plopped onto my pallet on the floor.

Tired, my back ached..along with my feet. Getting started on homework was not even an option. I was smart, but I never did homework and I have missed so far 72 days of school. Honestly I didn't care. I felt something sitting uncomfortably in my bra.

I dug into my bra and pulled whatever it was out. I laughed when I saw the napkin, then remembered it was from that Tre'von boy. It was his number. I wondered if I should call it. I didn't want him to think I was boy crazy or some shit.

But it was worth a try. I dug into my sweat pants pocket and pulled out my tracphone. Yes, a tracphone. I touched each number, taking quick glaces at the napkin. I pressed the green, call button and pressed the phone against my ear waiting for it to ring.

It took the phone about four rings until he finally answered. "What up?"He said in a deep husky voice that made my ears ring. I bit down on my lip because I was nervous.

"Hello? Who this?" He said. "Quanti." I managed to get out. I heard him laugh through the phone. >>>Picture of Tre'von to the right

"Ohhh Quanti, I thought you were one of my home boy's but what's up witcha ma?" He asked. It sounded like he was relaxed.

"Nothing much. Just got home and decided to call you stranger." I said and tugged my ponytail holder roughly out my head.