A Troubled Hood Chick- Chapter 19

I dont understand y'all! Its okay for Trey to cheat but not for Quanti. Goal: 70 votes 15 comments

Tre'von

I decided to bring Quanti out to Puerto Rico before her birthday because she deserved to have a couple of days just to relax along with my daughter Taylor and me and Quanti's parents. I got on the earliest flight to New York and headed home excited to tell Quanti the news.

It took four hours to get back to New York but I didn't mine. The taxi dropped off in front of my house and I payed the driver. Tasha had everything planned out and ready to go. The beach house was amazing and it was huge and was right next to the beach! 

I rushed onto the porch, unlocked the door and walked into my huge house. It had now hit me that I was balling and living a good life. I used to be them poor, young hustlers on the streets trying to make quick cash and look at me now.

Got a huge house, selling drugs and aint been in jail since high school, shit is just getting easier and easier. The smell of Sweet Pea Body Wash went up my nose as I closed the door. I dropped my suit case by the door and ran up the spiral steps into Taylor's room. She was playing with wooden blocks well chewing on them.

"Hey fat mama, daddy missed you!" I pecked her cheek and walked out her room. I walked down the hallway and into me and Quanti's room to see Quanti's wet body on the bed using a vibrator about to reach her climax.

I must admit, that shit made me hard. Her eyes were closed so she didn't even know I was there. I quietly closed the door. Taking off my jacket, I slid under the other side of the covers and took the vibrator away from her and began eating her out instantly cumming in my mouth.

"Damn Ben." Quanti moaned. I instatly grew pissed and lifted my head up from the covers and wiped my mouth.

"Who the fuck is that?!" I yelled.

"N-n-nobody, I was thinking of something." She lied. I got out bed and pulled Quanti out with me and pinned her against the wall.

"Quit fucking lying to me." I growled. She loved it when I was mad and it didn't help that I was hard.

"Baby I swear it was nobody." Quanti explained.

"Be honest boo..Did you cheat on me?"

"F-f-fine..I did." She blurted out. I threw her on the bed still mad at her and rammed my dick inside her. "Did he fuck you better then me?" I whispered in her ear as I pulled the cover over us. She moaned. I went deeper inside of her and pulled her hair.

"I said did he fuck you better then I did?"

"No." Quanti said. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She wasn't off the hook. I was pissed at her. After all I did for her. Turning down all those thirsty tricks. And she goes and cheats on me?

I pulled out of her. Walking to my closet I threw on some black sweat pants and a beader. "I can't right now, just have your bags packed by tomorrow." I said referring to Puerto Rico but I'd make her think I was mad and was kicking her out.

Quanti frowned. "Pack my bags?"

"Yes."

"Why? I said I was sorry."

"Get out Quanti..I just need some space." I said. Boy you should have seen her face. I love messing with Quanti. A tear rolled down her cheek as she walked inside our closet to get some clothes. After putting them all in a duffel bag she got up and put on a purple adidas jogging outfit along with some black and white adidas sandals.