A Troubled Hood Chick-Chapter 10

Lol, would you guys be okay with parts of this chapter in Neveah's point of view? I want her to have a voice in the story too. Btw, updates may be a little slow towards the weekend that's why I'm updating whenever I can. If you didn't know, Neveah is Quanti's little sister. And damn, chapter ten already? 20 votes 10 comments- I will be updating every Sunday and any other day I'm not busy.

***

Neveah-

I tossed and turned as I slept. I've never felt comfortable sleeping when Trey wasn't here. It's been a week since Trey was in the hospital and I had been having these weird dreams. It was about a boy who resembled Trey, he got shot and died in the hospital. His girlfriend was pregnant, just like Quanti.

When I told her about the dreams I was having she just shook her head and cried like she had been for the past week. I held my teddy bear close to my body. Wishing Trey was here. Biting at my nails. The dreams were eating me up.

I closed my eyes, forcing the dreams to go away.

***

Quanti-

Me and Asia walked into Trey's hospital room. The nurse was in there dropping off his food. "You can help him eat if you would like." The nurse said and walked out the room. When he saw me he smiled.

"Hey baby." I said walking over to the right side of the bed and hugged him. He didn't hug back since he was so weak. "The big thug, is now hurt." Asia said causing us both to chuckle. Trey rolled his eyes.

I took his potatos off of it's tray. "I ain't eating that shit." He managed to get out. His voice was very raspy. I smiled. "You gone eat this food boy." I scooped a little of the potatoes and shoved it in his mouth.

He slowly swallowed. "I swear Quanti, I'm going to kill the niggas who shot me." He said. I laughed. "Boy, you broke you leg and arm. How you gone shot somebody?" I said and sucked my teeth. 

"I have my ways." 

I pulled another warm blanket over Trey, he stayed laying in bed, calling his home boys and trying to get me to have sex with him. "Nigga I told you I can't, I might break your leg even more." I said and chuckled. He frowned, grabbing my waist he spoke.

"Thugs need love too Quanti." He said, smiling, causing us to both laugh. I pecked his soft, pink lips. "I know, but I just want my thug to heal." I said. The door bell suddenly rang. Usually when someone came over, it was either Trey's baby mama, his friends or my home girls.

I slid out of Trey's weak grip, quickly walking out of our bedroom, down the stairs and to the door. I slowly unlocked the door and opened the door with cation. We'd never really never know who'd it could be with the lifestyle Trey lives.

There stood a short black girl who had skin the color of cinnamon with bright red hair along with some cheap red lip stick. "Yes?" I asked looking her up and down wondering why she was here. "Yeah bitch, is Tre'von here?" She said, sucking her teeth and snapping her neck.

"Excuse me honey, but you must not know who your talking too and yes, why do you need to know if my boyfriend is here?" I asked. I honestly wasn't trying to fight anybody today but I would beat someone's ass if I had too.

She let out a dry laugh. I didn't know what was funny. "Well tell your boyfriend, I'm pregnant and he the daddy!" She said and laughed. "Sucks to be yo' ass, obviously you ain't keeping him happy in the bedroom." She added before turning and attempting to walk away.

"Girl please, atleast I'm not pregnant by a random nigga, Trey probably not even the daddy. I know he wouldn't fuck around with yo' ass." I said and laughed. I then remembered that I was three weekes pregnant. Would fighting hurt the baby?

She turned back around pushing her hand in my face. I punched her in the nose, causing her to fall onto th porch. "Don't come back to my house, bitch!" I yelled and with that I slammed the door. I ran back up the stairs and into me and Trey's room.

"You need to keep your nasty hoes away from me and my baby!" I yelled at Trey. He laughed. "Mood swings." He said shaking his head, continuing to watch television. "I'm not having mood swings, you got random hoes knocking on our door!" I yelled complaining.

"Relax T, stop stressing." He said not paying any mind in how I felt. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever I'm leaving, you better be here when I get back." I said grabbing my north face rain coat from out the closet. He nodded.

Tre'von-

Once Quanti was gone, I called my side chick Chanelle. Knowing her, she'd always be ready for my dick. She got here within five minutes. "Hey Trey." She said, wrapping her caramel arms around my neck and pecking me on the lips.

No, Chanelle wasn't the red head. The red head was just a quickie. Something I haven't told Quanti, is that I'm addicted to sex. And with her being pregnant wont satisfy my needs. She sat on my leg that wasn't broken.

And you know what happen from there...

(Lol sorry didn't feel like making a sex scene)

****

Quanti-

I spooned the last of my oreo blizzard from Dairy Queen. Dior and I sat in her car finishing the last of our ice cream in front of my house. She'd just found out that she was pregnant too. It felt nice to actually have someone who understood how I felt. She told me Cam' Ron was very happy.

"Girl, who's car is that?" She asked noticing the blue vibe in the drive way. "I don't know, maybe it's one of Trey's home boys." I said taking thought to the car. I placed the now empty ice cream cup in the cup holder.

"Oh, well I got to go home and make dinner. Cam doesn't want to go out to eat tonight." She said. I smiled grabbing both our empty cups out the car and opening my door. "Bye I'll call you later." I said slamming the door behind me and walking inside my house.

Once I got in, clouds of smoke filled my nose. "Weed." I thought to myself. I rolled my eyes. Haven't been in the house for two seconds and I'm already annoyed. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Slowly walking up the stairs, I began to hear unusal noises.

I figured that my room would be over flowing with smoke, I walked into the guest room, hopping on the bed I began to play on my iPhone.

I held my nose walking back into my room to get my book. I opened the door to see Trey hitting some chick from the back. They both looked at me. "Oh hell no!" 

Did jhu like it? Lol. How do you feel about Trey's addiction, will Quanti leave him? 20 votes 10 comments on no update.