A Troubled Hood Chick- Chapter 13

Really tho? I barely got any comments. But hey I'm not complaining. I just wanted to say thank the lord I'm getting out of school on Friday!!!! And I just have two more finals and I'm out. Please expect longer chapters. Anyway, I apoligize for the short chapters and in that case, I will be typing away because ya niggs ain't got no homework. No goal, I feel like I owe y'all a long chapter but votes would be much appreciated. Goal: 50 votes 20 comments

****

(Oh yeah and he's still addicted to sex.)

Quanti-

I watched as Taylor crawled around the house, even though she could walk she continued to crawl. Today was her birthday, finally she was one! We had allot of my family members at the party and close friends. Candace had decorated our whole condo with ballons. Honestly she went all out.

While everyone sat around the house enjoying the party, the door bell rang. I quickly got up from the couch and answered the door to see Tre'von with quite a few bags stuffed in his hands, along with his mother behind him carring bags too.

I honestly was clueless in what to say to him. "Hello Ms. Melvin." I said smiling. I took the bags from her and allowed them to come inside. Setting the bags on the table, I picked up Taylor.

"Say hi to daddy Tay!" I said.

"What's up Princess." Trey said. He took her from out of my arms and filled her with kisses. Taylor giggled. "Ohgablaed." She said. Even though she had never seen Tre'von, it seemed like she knew that was her dad.

"Hello Quanti." He said, setting Taylor down and pulling me into a hug. I didn't know what to do. Instead of pulling away I lightly patted his back, before letting go he told me something. "We need to talk." He whispered. I nodded.

"Come on, I need to show you..umh..my new gucci bag." I lied, I didn't feel like being questioned by my family. We walked to the back of my house and into my room. He fell onto my bed. I sat on my love seat facing towards him.

He sat there, speechless. Starring at me hard. "Speak dammit!" I said in a joking manner.

"Damn, well I just wanted to apologize for all the hurt, pain and trouble that I have caused you and I know I fucked up,  but that's not what I came here to say." Trey said.

"I'm addicted to sex." He admitted. I chewed on my lip. "Wow, I'm sorry too. I would have never acted like that if I would have known about your addiction." I said.

He shook his head. "Naw, don't be." He said. He walked over to the love seat, sitting beside Quanti. The room seemed like it was caving in. He leaned in slowly and his lips smushed onto mine. He pulled away.

"Will you move in with me?" He asked. "Trey I can't just leave here." I said.

"Don't worry, I called one of my home boys who lives down here. I bought one of his houses. It's huge too."

I smiled. "I don't know, I have to think about it." He was shocked at my answer. But nodded okay. He got up from my couch and walked out my room to go enjoy Taylor's party. Hopefully he understood why I was confused. If he didn't, I could care less.

Even though he was a sex addict, that gives him no right to put his hands on me. Candace burst through my door without knocking and closed it behind her. "Girl where have you been, we are bout' to cut the cake!" She said brushing her bangs out her face.

I smiled. "Here I come." I got up from my couch and followed Candace into my kitchen. Now was the time to focus on my baby girl's birthday.