A Troubled Hood Chick- Chapter 11

Hai, just wanted to tell you The Hood Heartbreaker was uploaded. Anyway, I'm so impressed with how many votes and comments I got. Now I wanna know where my real fans at. Can I get everyone to vote for every chapter pleaseee! Thank you. 50 votes and 25 comments? OR NO UPDATE! :)

***

Quanti-

"Why do we want love?, when love seems to hate us."- Jasmine Sullivan

My blood began to boil. As I watched Trey getting it on with another woman. I raised my hands over my head. "I'm done!" I yelled. I grabbed my duffel bag out the walk in closet. Trey seemed as if he was lost for words. I grabbing an arm full of clothing and forced it all into my bag.

I'm done with Trey, as much as I love him. He has cheated so many time. He quickly slid back on his clothes. The girl grabbed the sheet off the bed, wrapping it around her body, she quickly tried to walk out the door.

I dropped my duffel bag. "Uh, uh bitch you aren't taking my sheets!" I screamed. I grabbed her arm, pulling her down stairs and out the door. Throwing her ass out naked. "Hoe!" I screamed and slammed the door.

I ran back upstairs grabbing my bag. "Quanti don't go." Trey said grabbing my arm. I didn't even answer him. I also grabbed the baby's clothes that I had just bought. "Your not leavin' me." He said knocking the bags out of my hand.

He pressed me against the wall. "No!" He shouted. He was so high, it scared me. I elbowed him in the stomach and was able to grab my bags. Rushing down the stairs, I could hear Trey's footsteps also. I quickly ran out the door closing it behind me.

Trey came out behind me before I could get in my Bentley, he pressed his elbow against my throat. Making me gasp for air. I was shocked at what Trey was doing. My mom had always taught me something. When you feel your in a life or death situation, kick that nigga in the nuts.

And that's exactly what I did. He groaned in pain and fell onto the grass, gripping on his nut sack. I ran to my car, quickly getting inside of my car. Then realized I forgot Neveah. I grabbed my iPhone and dialed her number. "Neveah, come outside with clothes, we're going on a little trip." I said trying to hold in my tears.

I ended up driving to Kyra's house. All of my other friends were gone doing something else. "Girl you can stay here as long as you want, Jordan went out of town for two weeks." She offered and smiled.

"Thanks, but I couldn't," I said. She nodded, offering me some tea. Of course I accepted. "So tell me..what happen?" She asked.

"Well, I caught Trey cheating and..well he didn't want me to leave him so he damn near killed me, well choked me." I said.

"Oh Quanti..he didn't tell you?" She said. I looked at her confused. "Trey is addicted to sex." She added.

"Oh my gosh." I said shaking my head in disbelief. "But still that nigga had no right to put his hands on you!" She said almost yelling.

I nodded in agreement. "Now look, I know you lo-." She was cut off by the door bell. She rolled her eyes annoyed because she couldn't finish her sentence. Kyra got up from the couch to answer the door. "Who is it?" She said through the door.

Nobody answered. She slowly opened the door and of course it was the one and only Trey. He bust through the door, looking very angry. He grabbed me by my arm. "Let's go!" He yelled. I could smell hard liquor on his breath.

"No, Trey I can't!" I yelled trying to pull away from him. He grabbed my arm even tighter. "Stop Trey your hurting me." I added. He slammed me against the wall.

"Hey don't touch her!" Kyra yelled coming back into the living room with a small gun. Trey smirked and aimed his gun at Kyra too. I stood there in shock not knowing what to do.