A Troubled Hood Chick- Chapter 14 {Short}

Goal: 50 votes, 25 comments. Happy Summer! I'm finally out of school so you know what that means, lots more writing. I need to make an announcement before typing. If you do not like what the fuck I type, please exit >>>>> because the door is right there. To all my fans who are still here with me, ENJOY!!!!! I love all of you. Prepare for some longer chapters.

***

Quanti-

Candace applied some plum peach lip stick onto my lips, while Asia finished unpinning my hair. I still can't believe there making me going out with Deandre a big deal. "It is a big deal, that brotha' is fine!" Candace said overreacting.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on T, you know he is." Asia said, now fluffing up my hair. Candace was now done with my make up and Asia finally was done with my hair. "Now it's time for me to get dressed. I decided to give them options in what I should wear.

"Should I wear my galazy crop top and true religions or my floral dress?" I asked. Pointing to each outfit that laid on my bed. They both told me to wear the dress. I closed my bed room door to get dressed. When I was finished they gave me their opinions. "Not those shoes, wear your nude pumps." Asia demanded.

"Ewh, not silver here use my pearls." Candace dug into her jewelry box, pulling out a pearl necklace along with earrings. "I swear, you better not lose these." She said, putting the necklace around my neck and pushing my earrings through my piercings.

"Owe, you look great!" Asia squealed. I smiled, I knew I looked good. I waved bye to Candace and Asia and left out.

A/N: Outfit in comment box

****

I sipped on my iced tea while enjoying my shrimp cocktail. Deandre wanted me to try it. He took my fork and stabbed the piece of shrimp in cocktail sauce. I opened my mouth so that he could feed me. "Mhh, it's actually pretty good." I said, covering my mouth while chewing.

"I knew you would like it." He smiled, showing his deep dimples. Andre and I were at a really chill fancy restaurant. We'd gotten a nice table out on the beach. The sun was slowly going down. Thankfully I had had my bathing suit under my clothing along with Deandre.

"While the night is still young we should swim." He said. Slipping off his red and white striped shirt, my jaw almost dropped. He revealed the tattoos on his chest along with an 8-pack. He bit his lip when he saw me staring hard.

"Haha, come on." He said, grabbing my hand and helping me out my seat. Along with slipping my short dress off. Exposing my swim suit. My body was banging, I guess all those insanity work outs payed off. He touched his lip.

"Damn.." He mumbled. I smirked, running into the cold beach water. Andre ran behind me, pushing me into me into the water. "Ahhh, Andre!" I squealed. My hair instantly curled up, falling onto my face. He laughed non stop holing his stomach trying to catch his breath. "My bad." He extended his hand so I could grab on.

I grabbed his hand pulling him in the water with me. We both laughed. It suddenly got quiet. We both stared in each others eyes. His eyes were big and brown. He leaned in slowly, I did the same and soon our cold, soft lips pressed against each others.

It was nice because no one was on the beach. Soon our tongues were wrestling with eachother. We'd stayed kissing for a few minutes. I finally pulled away. We both sat in the water just staring at each others yearning for more.

"Come on, let's go." I said, getting out of the water with him following behind me.

Deandre led me into his apartment, it looked as if he had just moved in. The man had style. Creme colored walls along with chocolate brown carpets. We landed on his living room couch. "Look Quanti, I really like you and I don't want to have sex right now. We just met." Deandre said putting on a dry shirt and handed me a long yellow polo shirt.

I smiled. "Of course not, I want to get to know you more. I know that you are a sweet guy." I said slipping back on my nude pumps. "Your not mad are you?" He asked. "Nope, not at all. Thank you for taking me to dinner and for a wondeful time, I enjoyed myself." I said.

He smiled. "Anytime." He pecked me on the cheek, leading me outside of his apartment and to my car.   "Bye." He said and waved. I smiled, waving then instantly drove off. Deandre proved to me that he was a good guy but I still wondered about him.

***

Treyvon-

Quanti walked into the house wearing an over sized polo shirt along with the scent of a man on her. Her hair was soaking wet. I tried my hardest not to assume anything. Was Quanti moving on? She chewed on her lip.

"Hi." She mumbled while slipping off her heels. "I should get goin' now." I said, grabbing my light weight north face jacket. Mixed emotions filled my face. I wanted to ask her something but I was to afraid to do it plus I knew she wouldn't care to hear.

She nodded, watching me walk out the door. "Wait." I said touching my lip with my index finger.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.