A Troubled Hood Chick- Chapter 12

Hai. Goal: 40 votes 20 comments.

****

Quanti-

I felt like it was safe to be in Kyra's house. Eventually Kyra called the police and Trey along with Kyra were both arrested. Me and Neveah sat in Kyra's house, that she wasn't even in. "C'mon let's go." I said grabbing our bags.

It was raining outside, which caused our bags to get wet and a longer ride to the car. Finally we got the wet bags in the car and drove off. I didn't know where I was going, but I did know it was going to be some where nice. I continued to drive far, until I was fully out of New York.

"Where are we going Quanti?" Neveah said from the back seat. I shrugged and turned up the radio. "Well can you find out because I'm hungry." She added. I looked to see the empty craker wrappers and water bottle.

I smiled. "We'll get something to eat right now." I said turning down the road to a restaurant called Joe's Crab Shack. Once I found a parking spot we went into the restaurant.

Me and Neveah chowed down on our snow crab legs, sausage, shrimp and lobster. Neveah  in satisfaction of the food. The waiter finally came to give me the bill. "Excuse me mam, what state is this?" I asked handing her my credit card.

"Pennsylvania." She said, smiling and quickly walked away. "Damn, I drove that far?" I thought. The waiter brought back my card and me and Neveah walked back to the car. But something stopped me, I noticed a women who was staring at me along with Neveah.

I looked at her and opened my arms in a dismissing motion. "Mommy?" Neveah mumbled. I then realized it was my mother, she walked closer and closer until she got to me. Without my consent she pulled me into a hug. Of course I hugged her back.

My mother was now skinny as a tooth pick as always but looked like she had gained a little weight. Her bone straight hair had gotten thicker. Maybe she had stopped drinking and doing drugs. "What you doing here girl?" She asked, pushing a piece of my hair back.

"Nothin'." I lied, but it was no point in even doing that. My mother could always tell when something was wrong. "It's that damn boy, I know it. He hit cha'? He cheated?" She asked. I nodded, looking down.

"I knew it, look I know we ain't on the best terms right now but you and Neveah can stay with me and your auntie until you decide to forgive Trey, which won't take too long."She said, I was suprised that my mother actually cared and was past everything that had happen.

Me and Neveah sunk into my Aunt Pam's guest room bed. Trey couldn't call me because he was in custody, but honestly I didn't even want him to call me.

(1 year later)

"Wait Candace damn." I said. Finally I found my keys under my bed. Candace rolled her eyes. "I don't have all day bitch, we gotta go to work at 5." She said. I chuckled. Life for me felt like it couldn't get any better. 

I moved out of my aunt's place, Neveah could now be able to live with my mother. But I still liked to have her staying at my house on the weekend. I worked at an Modeling Agency as my bosses assistant, who was a total bitch and met a girl, who is now my closest friend named Candace.

And the best part is a year ago I had a beautiful baby girl named Taylor. Trey hadn't seen her either. I heard that he had just gotten out of jail. He'd sent me a couple of letters while he was in jail trying to charm me but it wasn't going to work.

He'd have to drive down to Pennsylvania and come here himself. And from the looks of it did he even know where I lived? He'd continue texting and calling me knowing that I wouldn't answer so I just changed my number. Why not go fuck around with that mixed bitch he had in our home?

"Quanti!" Candace screamed, snapping me back into reality. Girl had a short temper. "Oh sorry girl, just thinking." I said, we both walked out of my big condo and outside to take a ride in Candace's new hummer. 

It was very warm outside too. Me and Candace decided to go out for drinks at a local bar.

Tre'von-

I could tell that my mother knew something about Quanti that I didn't. "Ma why won't you just tell me?" I said thumping my fingers against her dining room table. "Fine boy, she's living in Pennsylvania." My mother blurted. 

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "Why there?" I asked.

"To get away from you."

I was hurt by my mothers response. "She had the baby also, her name is Taylor Quinn Jones, she's turning one tomorrow." My mother said now cutting up vegetables. I groaned. "And now you tell me. You know what, I'm driving to Pennsylvania, Imma find her." I said before grabbing my keys and heading towards her door.

"Okay, don't come back here crying." She said, now dumping the cut vegetables in a pot. I rolled my eyes. "Bet I'll come back with Quanti and Taylor wrapped in my arms." I said before walking out the door. 

It had been a year since I seen Quanti, I'm upset with her that she'd kept Taylor a secret from me. After Quanti left and I got out of jail, I went to rehab for my addiction. Still I crave sex but I'm only yearning for Quanti's sweet pussy.

I haven't had sex in a while either, I still did pleasure myself every once in a while though. As soon as I saw Quanti, she'd be getting it. I'd lost some of my money from when I was in jail but I realized the thug life wasn't for me now that I had a child of my own.

I have more then enough money in the bank but still I've been in the game since I was 13. But my life ain't worth losing.

Pennsylvania here I come.