A Troubled Hood Chick-Chapter 6

Weddle, weedle, weedle. Hello you guys. I'm loving the feed back I'm getting from you guys. Vote and comment if you want longer chapters. It takes me a minute to write them because my computer is a dumb ass -_-. And my writing partners computer broke :( so you know, I hope you understand. I love y'all. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING! I appreciate it soo much. You guys are in for a surprise at the end of the chapter. Btw after this chapter I'm going to start giving out dedications. So be on the look out for your name. :)

Goal: 20 votes, 10 comments

***

Tre'von-

I knocked on my mother's front door, she was the only female that I could talk to when things weren't going so well. After a few minutes my mother opened the door, Her nice, bright smile turned into a bummed out frown.

Maybe it was because salty tears repeatedly slid down my caramel cheeks. She placed her arm around my back and pushed me inside the house.

"What's wrong baby?"' She placed her skinny hands on mine. I sniffed a little. I must admit a nigga was crying too hard. I didn't know putting my hands on Quanti would bring that type of affect on me.

"I hi-t T." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Boy, what I tell you about putting your hands on women!"

"Don't be like your father!"" She added and slammed her fist on the table. My head stooped low in embarrassment.

"Where is my holy oil? Haven't I told your ass to go to church more often?" Getting up from her seat pacing back and forth for the oil.

"Oh god, let me relax. My bad baby, I just don't want you to end up like your daddy."

"Thanks Ma, what am I going to do though? She looked mad as hel-heck when I let go." I had to stop myself from cursing in front of her.

"Well...Go home, tell her your sorry. You know how complicated she can be so it might take a few tries and some kisses." She said and laughed.

"Thanks again Ma, see you later. Might bring Tia over here." I said, kissing her on the cheek and getting up from the table.

"You hungry baby, I got my special chocolate cake on the stove."

"It just came out the oven!" She said satisfied with herself.

"Nope, I'm okay."

"Well take some for Quanti and Neveah." She said, slicing the cake cautiously, wrapping two slices up and handing them to me. I smiled and hugged her tight.

"Bye Ma!" I said, heading to the door." She waved from the kitchen and with that I was out.

***

Quanti-

I dropped Neveah off at her friend's house. I was too hurt and upset to deal with her right now. Maybe a few drinks at a bar would help. Since I didn't have a car at the moment and Tre'von was no where to be found. I took a taxi to a near by bar.

I sat on the bar stool wondering what I should get to drink. "Some strong vodka should do the trick." A husky male voice said from behind me interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?"

***

So do y'all think Trey cheating? Shit idk..maybe. Who is that dude though. He came from out of no where. But umh guess what...

CASTING CALL

NAME:

AGE:18-22

DO YOU WANT TO ATTEND SCHOOL:

PERSONALITY:

STYLE:

WHAT BOY: JORDAN, CAM'RON, OR BRYCE

GOOD OR BAD?

ROLE: QUANTI'S FRIEND, QUANTI'S COUSIN OR TREY'S SISTER OR SOMEONE WHO DISLIKES QUANTI.

GOOD LUCK, BTW BAD PEOPLE DON'T GET THE BOYS. WELL THEY DO BUT NOT JORDAN, CAM'RON OR BRYCE.

I NEED EXTRAS TOO! THANK YOU GOOD LUCK.